How do we matchup vs the Pack? | Syracusefan.com

How do we matchup vs the Pack?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
We cannot go into the last game of the season needing a win to become bowl eligible vs Pitt.

There won’t be a crowd, and Pitt’s an absolutely horrid matchup for our run heavy O.

How do we matchup vs NCSU?

This is not where we want to be, but underdog or not we gotta pull it out. If you’re Dino you need to pull out every trick in the Ohana bag for this one. It won’t be for his job but the program desperately needs this.

We always seem to play the Pack close but have a hard time pulling out the win.

There won’t be a crowd
This will be incorrect in terms of noise. 15k in new dome is equivalent of 25k. Pitt game will be very loud and very boisterous. It is by far our best chance for 6th win. NC state has the best rushing defense in the country or some shite like that

This will be incorrect in terms of noise. 15k in new dome is equivalent of 25k. Pitt game will be very loud and very boisterous. It is by far our best chance for 6th win. NC state has the best rushing defense in the country or some shite like that
Not so sure it is our best chance. NC State will likely be a low scoring game and we just need to hope for a good ending. Pitt can score in bunches. Not sure our O can score enough to hang with them. That being said we are due to beat Pitt.

If Pitt’s our best chance at a 6th win then today’s an even bigger disaster. Narduzzi has Dino’s number and Pitt’s the most dangerous team in the ACC.

They are going to whoop our asses. The tape will not be our friend this week. Dave Doeren is salivating watching this tape.

If Pitt’s our best chance at a 6th win then today’s an even bigger disaster. Narduzzi has Dino’s number and Pitt’s the most dangerous team in the ACC.
We can hang with any team in the country in the dome. Just is what it is.

They are the worst rushing team in the ACC but also one of the better passing teams

Probably better than Louisville tbh. Didn’t expect that today but expected a loss.

We match up poorly on paper. Hoping for NCST to beat WF tonight, look past their game with us and spend the week talking about winning the ACC and their final game with UNC.

Id say we are pretty much banking on the last home game of the year, which almost certainly means we will miss a bowl game yet again. Also making things even worse next years schedule is most certainly more difficult then this years.

We really could use some TOs. Problem is we have only forced 3 in our seven P5 games this year. That is almost impossible to do.

Our P5 road D this year has been awful every game.
D has gotten a pass in ACC play.

We cannot go into the last game of the season needing a win to become bowl eligible vs Pitt.

There won’t be a crowd, and Pitt’s an absolutely horrid matchup for our run heavy O.

How do we matchup vs NCSU?

This is not where we want to be, but underdog or not we gotta pull it out. If you’re Dino you need to pull out every trick in the Ohana bag for this one. It won’t be for his job but the program desperately needs this.

We always seem to play the Pack close but have a hard time pulling out the win.
Not very good - I don’t believe we have a chance to win next week . Doreon Will out coach our pathetic coaching staff and then have a lot better athletes, on the road, no shot - they are better than Louisville

It’s going to come down to winning at dome against Pitt - another team way better than us and with a better coaching staff

Bouncing back from this would be hard enough as is, but on the road against a ranked opponent? Rough.

Pretty poorly. NC State has the worst O of our last 3 games, but the best D. The fact that the weakest D left on the schedule made our O have its worst game of the year doesn't bode well.

LVille does have the fastest D we’ve faced all year. I think faster than even Clemson’s

We have to pass for at least 175 yards to have a chance in either game. Our play calling today was hard to believe especially having two weeks to prepare.

NC State D looks like a tough matchup for us. Not sure we will get as much time to pass as Hartman has been getting (if we decide to try to pass downfield.)

Bouncing back from this would be hard enough as is, but on the road against a ranked opponent? Rough.
Going into the bye i though ncstate was our best chance to win. I actually thought ville was tougher than Pittsburgh.

Going into the bye i though ncstate was our best chance to win. I actually thought ville was tougher than Pittsburgh.
This gives me some hope again. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom