how do we rank the BE now? | Syracusefan.com

how do we rank the BE now?

upperdeck

Living Legend
pitt looked awful again
uconn looked bad
rutgers looked awful vs tulane and howard other than some ST and a few big plays on D.
temple got beat by a bad Maryland team at home
Louis has played solid
USF was lucky and outplayed vs Nevada took a miracle to win.

Pittsburgh - Horrible

Connecticut - Bad offense, good defense

Rutgers - Meh

Temple - Meh

Louisville - Very good

South Florida - Good

Cincinnati - Played decently against a horrid Pitt squad

Syracuse - After the first game I would have said "Meh". After today I say "Good".

Pitt, Rutgers, UConn, and Temple are must wins.

Season will come down to our games vs USF, Cincy, and Lville. We need to win 2 out of those 3 to win the BE. Longshot, but I'm cautiously optimistic after today.

Really need to win our next 5 games - it's the favorable part of our schedule.

if the offense can score 30 against usc they should vs everyone else without 4-5 To's, and we should get healthier soon. if we can run a bit better then teams will have to play more in the box and that will only help the passing.

I'd say we are third in the pecking order behind Louisville and South Florida until we prove otherwise. They have owned us recently too, so that has to be a consideration.

1. Lville
2. Cincy
3. SU
4. USF
5. rutgirls
6. UConn
7. Temple
8. Pitt

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
That is how I see it. If SU can beat UL at home we could win the Big East. I think @USF,@RU, UConn, @Temple, and Pitt should be wins. @Cincinnati will be tough and Louisville at home.

if the offense can score 30 against usc they should vs everyone else without 4-5 To's, and we should get healthier soon. if we can run a bit better then teams will have to play more in the box and that will only help the passing.

I agree. But I see this team being better as an uptempo pass first to set up the run team. Nassib looks better in that situation to me. He struggled a little with accuracy and touch early today.

Sidenote: Do we know how to run a RB screen pass. Love that play and don't understand why we never seem to run it. I know Nassib's touch isn't a strong suit but come on.

1. Lville
2. Cincy
3. SU
4. USF
5. rutgirls
6. UConn
7. Temple
8. Pitt

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
That is exactly how I would put it as well.

pitt looked awful again
uconn looked bad
rutgers looked awful vs tulane and howard other than some ST and a few big plays on D.
temple got beat by a bad Maryland team at home
Louis has played solid
USF was lucky and outplayed vs Nevada took a miracle to win.

today I rank them:

1) LVille
2) USF
3) Syracuse
4) Cincy
5) Buttgers
6) Uconn
7) Temple
8) Pitt

Syracuse could certainly win the BE this year and that BCS bid.

if we are 5-2 going to USF then I think we can run the table. but we need to be at least 4-3 and i dont see that unless we win the next two..

No need for a list.

BE=barely relevant (football context).

Taken people too long to realize that.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online