how do you feel heading into Missouri? | Syracusefan.com

how do you feel heading into Missouri?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
I have a sense of calm, and feel worry free.

I just have a quiet faith that this team will come out and be efficient and proficient.

I will not guarantee a win - but I feel good

I just have a quiet faith that this team will come out and be efficient and proficient.

Well said...your state of zen reflects mine.

I feel good about the program, but not about the game.

I concur. Don't like how we have performed on the road all year so I can't predict a win.

Program wise, I feel very good.

I don't think we win this game but I think we certainly could. I am not fretting over the game though because we still have Temple which I feel very very good about.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I concur. Don't like how we have performed on the road all year so I can't predict a win.

Program wise, I feel very good.
I think we win the next three! This team has found themselves.

its the same as almost every game this year.. IF Su plays its game it will win, just hold on to the ball.

I don't think we win this game but I think we certainly could. I am not fretting over the game though because we still have Temple which I feel very very good about.

Exactly how I feel. Not going to shock me if we do win, but gun to my head, I need to go with the home team on senior night. Though the loss of Richardson for Mizzou is huge. But I think we absolutely beat down temple to get back to a bowl game.

I'm in. I think we get bowl eligible.

I feel a lot better now. Jerome Smith is smiling somewhere tonight.

I feel weirdly psyched for this game. I don't know what that translates to, but this could be something big.

I feel "gooder" now that Mizzou's top defensive player has been suspended.

you never think going into a game that your going to lose...when they put on the pads, you punish them,make them hurt,you take them out.

no mercy...Sheldon who?I'd rather have him feel the pain when they lose,than reading about all the excuses from the mid-west media.

you never think going into a game that your going to lose...when they put on the pads, you punish them,make them hurt,you take them out.

no mercy...Sheldon who?I'd rather have him feel the pain when they lose,than reading about all the excuses from the mid-west media.

I'll be too busy celebrating the upcoming bowl game appearance to read Midwest media articles.

I hope tomorrow their QB is suspended.

I'm hopeful but have no expectations. I just don't know which team will show up. The one that spanked Louisville :D or the one that commits 10 penalties and gives Missouri the ball three times :mad:.

This would be a huge win for the Program.

National TV- SEC opponent- chance to win 7 regular season games.

I worry about Missouri's size and speed at WR and ability to pressure the QB, tendency to cause fumbles and athletic ability at the QB position.

I am very concerned.

Feel good. Not overconfident, but good and comfortable.

They are a better program and perhaps a better team right now. Don't know what their team identity is this year, but this is seemingly a make or break game for them. If they're tight, I feel even better. If they are already beat up from playing SEC teams, that's gravy.

I have no question that if we play to our ability, we can win, even if they play to their ability. It's a house money game. My only concern is that we come out loose and have fun, and that this come from the top.

When I feel that we always lose. I thought Minnesota would never know what hit them.

My right knee has been really bugging me (doc's not sure what's wrong) and I'm excited that I have a week's vacation starting Monday, other than that I'm good to go Saturday night!

I feel like I want to beat the Tigers over the head with a fu**ing 4X4. I feel like I want to embarrass and humiliate Missouri becuase they are a member of the hated SEC. I feel like I want to crush some skulls in retaliation for their long-time membership in the Dustbowl 12. I feel like I won't be satisfied unless we win 100-0 win and trot out the victory formation with 3 minutes left in the third quarter.

Do I expect all this? Not really. But that's how I feel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom