how does a redhot 6' player... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

how does a redhot 6' player...

This is one of Buzz's best teams, at least based upon ranking. I imagine, other than the great FF run with MCW, that our teams were favored/better than the teams Buzz had?

We were a 4 point favorite in the 2013 elite 8 based upon looking at KenPom.

average ACC league finish is what 7th or 8th ? is that HOF caliber ? ok blame the sanctions . every resume is boosted by the admission " well we would have finished higher but i was placed on NCAA sanctions again."

Ok I’ll humor you. We switch to man. Now just because we switch the defense doesn’t mean we play it effectively, so who is that lock down defender that was going to shut him down?
frank on both ankles and tyus are perfectly capable of staying in robinson's face. or even carey . not buddy.
and keep in mind that robinson also had a handful of assists. i admit even when he didn't shoot he created.

I think, as you stated, you may have been seeing things. ;)

According to JB:

Defensively we did a very poor job finding Robinson,” Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. “They did a good job finding him on offense. We did a very poor job. ... We didn’t recognize where he was. He’s shooting, nobody within 10 feet of him. Our defense, very seldom, has allowed anyone to do that.”

I know Jimmy likes the #10, so let's say...5 feet. :)

10 inches, 5 inches same diff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom