How far do you "commute" to home games? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How far do you "commute" to home games?

Google says it is 5.9 miles from my house to JMA.

It is I-81 most of the way for me. When we lose that highway through the city, things will get more inconvenient but if it turns around a troubled neighborhood, it is well worth it.

2328 miles. At least two flights.

After a couple of delays and a cancellation I drove from Chicago to Syracuse in the middle of a storm, once. That was a fun 12 hours.

I have season tickets but cannot attend every game.

Last edited:
Several games about 1 hr 25 mins each way from my NNY Tailgate Nerve Center

And 1 game from my Florida Tailgate Nerve Center located close to this iconic golf hole

tpc-sawgrass-players-stadium-golf-course-island-green-ponte-vedra-beach-florida-teetimesusa-fl.jpg

Google maps tells me 2,053 miles from my home in Utah. I still have season tix but haven't been to a game in I think 4 years now. Hoping to get back for ND this year - flying of course.

Probably time to change my name here too - haven't lived in Philly in 6 years.

That’s about #5 on my list.

The tractor trailers, dead deer, and that Scooby Doo foggy mountain range between Harrisburg and Hazelton are my top 3.

NY state trooper quotas would have to be #4.

Shoot we could likely car pool... Or at least convoy. If one of the aforementioned gets one of us just hop in the other vehicle and keep on truckin

Shoot we could likely car pool... Or at least convoy. If one of the aforementioned gets one of us just hop in the other vehicle and keep on truckin

I took advantage of the new Southwest service today for the ND game. If you go 83 to 81, I'll wave.

Only $184 from BWI. Felt like a steal. Of course, I have to drive to BWI, but small price to pay vs driving home with just a wee bit of a hangover.

I took advantage of the new Southwest service today for the ND game. If you go 83 to 81, I'll wave.

Only $184 from BWI. Felt like a steal. Of course, I have to drive to BWI, but small price to pay vs driving home with just a wee bit of a hangover.

I just learned today that Middletown to Cuse can be had for less than $250 round trip and got my wheels turning...

250 miles. Maps says 4 hours 20... But 81 traffic and or construction usually says closer to 5
You have to be close to me if you’re going up 81. Harrisburg or just south (I83) or west?
Don’t worry…not stalking! It is almost exactly 250 miles from my door to my parents in Fayetteville.

You have to be close to me if you’re going up 81. Harrisburg or just south (I83) or west?
Don’t worry…not stalking! It is almost exactly 250 miles from my door to my parents in Fayetteville.
81.. ugh. I drove to VA and back from Albany last month and PA is like the thickest state ever.