How in the world was Jimmy not criticized, but JG, CS and JE were? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How in the world was Jimmy not criticized, but JG, CS and JE were?

JB better be careful. If Edwards were to leave the team won't win 10 games next season. Maybe not 8 games. Unless he brings in 2 studs via the portal next season it's going to be brutal.

You may be right then JB the coach has failed his job.
He doesn’t have to rip his kids then shut the hell up about Jesse.

The fact Juli would be the reason not to criticize BB and JBIII but she wouldn’t say something about ripping Edwards is a joke.

If he didn’t criticize any player publicly which is what he should do then the Juli argument would make sense.

His comments on JE are a joke.
If you aren't going to criticize your kid, then don't criticize anyone else

Gaining traction with barstool and other media outlets. Cue the, “Barstool isn’t a real sports platform” talk. I’m not a fan of them either, but they’re BIG. Especially among college kids.

At least we should get a vintage JB presser on Sat, win or lose. He’ll have to address the Edwards quotes

Gaining traction with barstool and other media outlets. Cue the, “Barstool isn’t a real sports platform” talk. I’m not a fan of them either, but they’re BIG. Especially among college kids.

At least we should get a vintage JB presser on Sat, win or lose. He’ll have to address the Edwards quotes

Great job Jim!!!!

The losses are bad enough but does he really need to continue to pick on Jesse after every other game, the only player who actually has progressed since last year?

The losses are bad enough but does he really need to continue to pick on Jesse after every other game, the only player who actually has progressed since last year?

Not trying to be snarky at all, also I agree with I think just about every one of your posts…

Re your question, I’m not trying to answer it. I have my theories, but I don’t know the guy.

Here is what I will say, if he has full control over his destiny, what ramifications are there? He can continue to trash him and what will happen?

I mean this seriously. Why he does it? I’m sure there are a whole host of reasons. But, regardless, it won’t matter why, really, bc there are no consequences, outside of guys transferring, etc, but nothing to JB.

If you aren't going to criticize your kid, then don't criticize anyone else

Agree. It's almost like knowing he has to be hands off with 2 of them has made it even worse on the others.

I bet his kids would rather hear some of the blame. It's probably awkward for them.

The whole situation sucks, but it's of his own making.

I mean, the kid has some agency here, right?

It's surprising that anyone who saw him play at Cornell thought he'd be a fit on a Syracuse team. But he did choose to make the leap; if Syracuse is a desirable place to land a roster spot, then I hope he's enjoying himself.
Apparently our assistant coaches were advocating for him to come here.

Last edited:
Apparently our assistant coaches we’re advocating for him to come here.

Maybe they're just trying to score points to be endorsed as the successor.

Make It Rain Falling GIF by Regal

I mean he said he was "not sure if..." right? That is different than straight up saying NOT capable.

Of course.

JB’s been saying dumb stuff in press conferences for years. A lot of people here thought it was a hoot.

Honestly, if he isn’t going to criticize himself and his staff then he should probably just shut up at this point. Not that I’m holding my breath.

I'm not sure people know how bad this is. It is really bad. For stuff to just be on this board is one thing. To have this now coming from other sources, ouch. We all know the thin skin Jim has. What does Jim do in these situations usually? He doubles down. Fasten your seat belt, this might get awful. Hopefully I'm wrong. It's sad.

JB’s been saying dumb stuff in press conferences for years. A lot of people here thought it was a hoot.

Honestly, if he isn’t going to criticize himself and his staff then he should probably just shut up at this point. Not that I’m holding my breath.
If his kids weren’t on the team no one would care (nationally) about him throwing Jesse under the bus. But the double standard is so obvious that everyone sees it, even the people who don’t follow the program

The barstool writer is a Cuse alum.
He knows our program.

Hahaha...I wonder how many Newhouse alums there are out there plotting their revenge and waiting for this moment? You knew sh$tting on those Daily Orange guys in the pressers would eventually come back and bite him in the ass!

I've said it before, once this story goes national, God help us.

What Boehiem is really saying is that Edward needs to play like a Superstar to make up for the roster he created to showcase his sons....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom