How many chances left for a good win? | Syracusefan.com

How many chances left for a good win?

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Duke, FSU and Louisville are it or am I wrong? If we run the table on every game but those 3 I'm still not sure we get in? I have never seen this league this bad.

At 21-10 we would need some ACC tourney wins or am I crazy?

before you say that go look at other leagues and decide who is good.

I'm not even sure the top 3 ACC teams are really that good

Mich/osu are in the bottom 5 of the b10 does that mean 12 get in or is the league all avg too?

if we stay over .500 we have a chance just because avg is the new norm

Yes we would need to win probably 2. But that's in a vacuum. No idea how weak the field would be. Let's keep winning before we start talking like this.

if we stay over .500 we have a chance just because avg is the new norm
Looking that way and most of who is in and who is out will up for grabs right until Selection Sunday.

Last night's win over a pretty awful BC team shot SU up nearly 10 spots on Ken Pom.

Duke, at Louisville, at FSU, at Va Tech are all Quad 1 games.

at Clemson is barely a Quad 1 game right now.

Can a team get in with zero quality OOC wins? Our best win is Colgate.

This would of been the perfect year to add those 10 extra play in games.

Last edited:
Can a team get in with zero quality OOC wins? Our best win is Colgate.
That is what I should have asked - if we win every game but the Big 3 the rest of the way - great league record, 20 wins and what could be at that time no quality 1 wins

KenPom has us with 7 “A” games left
Those "A" games are fluid though right? A quad 1 win today may not still be a Quad 1 win in March? I don't really see anyone else in the league staying Quad 1.

That is what I should have asked - if we win every game but the Big 3 the rest of the way - great league record, 20 wins and what could be at that time no quality 1 wins

Not sure how they count Q1, but Virginia Tech would be Q1, Virginia is currently Q1(rose to 68 after last night), and Clemson may be Q1. Not sure that does it. Probably square on the bubble. Need to beat one of those 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom