How many spots left in this class? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How many spots left in this class?

pretty sure there will be 1 less scholly than anticipated
Can you elaborate. This sounds like either someone is staying who was expected to leave, or there is a mystery recruit out there.

wow coming from a hs coach that's not very promising. usually they would be the first one to defend one of their old players.

if there were 17-20 possible scholarships remaining i just don't see us even coming close to hitting that number. maybe count in Brown, and Smith who are definites, but other then that who else looks like locks. with the amount of talent that red-shirted this year i'd almost stick a couple in the back pocket if some of these juco guys opt elsewhere. we have really upgraded the talent i don't want to see them settle for 3rd or even 4th options at this point
Huh? There were 17 or 20 spots total available, 10 have been given out, that leaves 7 to 10 left including Laray and Brown who we seem to be in good shape with. Add the two JUCCO LB who seem close to committing and you have room for two OL and two DBs. This class will not be ranked high by the recruiting sites but Marrone is proving that rankings dont matter that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom