How many spots left in this class? | Syracusefan.com

How many spots left in this class?

Should be room for at least 17 in this class.

And there is always natural unforecasted roster attrition. Every year, a player [or two] might not make the grade, somebody might get injured and decide to hang 'em up, somebody might transfer in search of more playing time, etc. I'd expect 3-5 spots will open up due to a combination of factors like those above, like how it seems to work out every year.

And there is always natural unforecasted roster attrition. Every year, a player [or two] might not make the grade, somebody might get injured and decide to hang 'em up, somebody might transfer in search of more playing time, etc. I'd expect 3-5 spots will open up due to a combination of factors like those above, like how it seems to work out every year.

So if we go conservative and say 19 is what we bring in this year and we count Hilliard, which they continue to list as a commit, we presently have 11 verbals... leaving eight vacancies. If this is the case, my wish list is:

LB Ogundeko
LB Arciniega
LB Walker
RB Smith
OL Officer
OL Hunter
CB Boaz
DE Brown

If we get all these, that's one hell of a recruiting class!

I dont exactly know when. I know it started over the summer when he visited

It was? When?
Wow When and Why might be my first thoughts?!Smith fills the guard center- question for this year and next. On to the next kid who can't decide.

Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all currently list Officer as holding an offer from Syracuse.

According to TOS, Hilliard will be removed from commitment list soon. No reason given.

Those sites dont take away offers. Half of the offers kids have are no longer there at this time.

That's bad news about Officer, but it hasn't looked like things would work out in our favor with him for a long time.

Dammit. Need to add OTs in this class.

According to TOS, Hilliard will be removed from commitment list soon. No reason given.
He dropped out of Milford and wasn't qualified at the time. Sounds like he will disappear into the abyss.

He dropped out of Milford and wasn't qualified at the time. Sounds like he will disappear into the abyss.

He's off to play cards with Dale Peterman, Dom Timbers and Andray Baskin. #allin

He's off to play cards with Dale Peterman, Dom Timbers and Andray Baskin. #allin

Does that mean that Deandre Preaster is the dealer?

pretty sure there will be 1 less scholly than anticipated

@OrangeFizz
Myles Hilliard said he was "abandoned" at Milford. Former Milford players agree. MUCH more on this story on http://orangefizz.net today -Fitz

@OrangeFizz
Hilliard's HS Coach: "I watched him self-destruct & point a finger at everyone else" Details on what happened at Milford on the site soon.

@OrangeFizz
Myles Hilliard said he was "abandoned" at Milford. Former Milford players agree. MUCH more on this story on http://orangefizz.net today -Fitz

@OrangeFizz
Hilliard's HS Coach: "I watched him self-destruct & point a finger at everyone else" Details on what happened at Milford on the site soon.
wow coming from a hs coach that's not very promising. usually they would be the first one to defend one of their old players.

if there were 17-20 possible scholarships remaining i just don't see us even coming close to hitting that number. maybe count in Brown, and Smith who are definites, but other then that who else looks like locks. with the amount of talent that red-shirted this year i'd almost stick a couple in the back pocket if some of these juco guys opt elsewhere. we have really upgraded the talent i don't want to see them settle for 3rd or even 4th options at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom