How much trouble are we in as a program going forward? | Syracusefan.com

How much trouble are we in as a program going forward?

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
We were bad 2 years ago - we were average last year - with 2 fringe NBA players in Richardson and G - we may well go winless in conference this year - we are set up to be worse next year - far worse - our guards are young but they are terrible - Howard and Battle have no future at this level - the only player we currently have that has any chance of making a carreer playing professionally in Thompson - please stop with the Lydon crap - he is molasses slow and would get his ass kicked by Justin Beiber - so how do we get out of the hole we are in? we need a huge 2018 class and hope to restart in 2019? that's the only path I see right now

We were bad 2 years ago - we were average last year - with 2 fringe NBA players in Richardson and G - we may well go winless in conference this year - we are set up to be worse next year - far worse - our guards are young but they are terrible - Howard and Battle have no future at this level - the only player we currently have that has any chance of making a carreer playing professionally in Thompson - please stop with the Lydon crap - he is molasses slow and would get his ass kicked by Justin Beiber - so how do we get out of the hole we are in? we need a huge 2018 class and hope to restart in 2019? that's the only path I see right now
Asinine. We haven't seen him healthy yet.

Hello? we just lost t0 St. Johns by 30 at home and gut toyed with by BC - that doesn't happen to potential NBA players - we are talentless right now and next year is gonna be brutally worse

Hello? we just lost t0 St. Johns by 30 at home and gut toyed with by BC - that doesn't happen to potential NBA players - we are talentless right now and next year is gonna be brutally worse
Not every NBA player is Russell Westbrook.

??????? Don't give up your day job. You will never succeed as a talent scout.

Problem continues...we missed the boat already on several northeast underclass kids. program is in BIG trouble.

Not every NBA player is Russell Westbrook.

Come on man - are you watching these games? If we don't have a monster 2018 class we are in verge of turning into the football program - which went from a good program to the worst program in the country after Freeney left and hasn't been able to get out of that hole for a decade now

Problem continues...we missed the boat already on several northeast underclass kids. program is in BIG trouble.

Green not coming was monumental - we cannot put Howard on the court next year - the world laughs at BC for going winless in conference - BC has always been horrible - we a are a powerhouse - and we are about to go 0-36 and that's the cold truth

Come on man - are you watching these games? If we don't have a monster 2018 class we are in verge of turning into the football program - which went from a good program to the worst program in the country after Freeney left and hasn't been able to get out of that hole for a decade now
Yes. Look at the threads I have started.

Green not coming was monumental - we cannot put Howard on the court next year - the world laughs at BC for going winless in conference - BC has always been horrible - we a are a powerhouse - and we are about to go 0-36 and that's the cold truth
That is nonsense. Things are never as bad as you think or as good as you think. Battle and Lydon are big talents as is Thompson. The lack of a pt guard and a leader is a killer. This year will obviously be rough but the sky isn't falling.

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but we will be fine. This year is a dumpster fire though.

Jayzus u cannot be serious - college basketball is guard dominated game - there is no worse combo in any major conference than Battle, Howard and Gillon - two of them are going to play next year - we don't have one recruit

That is nonsense. Things are never as bad as you think or as good as you think. Battle and Lydon are big talents as is Thompson. The lack of a pt guard and a leader is a killer. This year will obviously be rough but the sky isn't falling.

Not trying to be argumentative but what is it that you see that I don't that makes Battle and Lydon big time talents? and if the PG is the problem what's gonna be remotely different next year? we are going to win 2 or less games in conference with Hoaward as PG

I stand corrected!! He does have an eye for talent. ;)

I was actually looking for the posts when he used to trash MCW all the time(they are there too), and came across that one and couldn't resist.

Please, NBA players come from programs of all sizes, and from winning and losing teams alike.

Not trying to be argumentative but what is it that you see that I don't that makes Battle and Lydon big time talents? and if the PG is the problem what's gonna be remotely different next year? we are going to win 2 or less games in conference with Hoaward as PG
I won't go all in to it but just check the NBA draft boards on Lydon. Those guys do it for a living. And Battle has a stroke and has been playing hurt.

Don't you be bringin no bieber bullcrap up in here. Don't!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom