How To Get ESPN3 | Syracusefan.com

How To Get ESPN3

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
The Rutgirls' Guys said this works:

go to att.net - setup an email (free)
go to espn3 - choose att as provider - give them email and password - get access

Anyone who doesn't have ESPN3 access want to give it a try and report back?

It works:

Nominate | Report
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:32 PM
I figured out ESPN3, I think

Just go to att.net and sign up for an AT&T e-mail address.​

Go to espn3.com and when asked to sign in, enter your e-mail address and password.​

Choose AT&T as your provider. That should be it.​

also if you ever go to a place that has ESPN3, you can set up remote access for your account, I have charter at my house in MA and set up remote access so I can watch anywhere, including places that don't offer ESPN3.

also if you ever go to a place that has ESPN3, you can set up remote access for your account, I have charter at my house in MA and set up remote access so I can watch anywhere, including places that don't offer ESPN3.

Can you expand on this? I never could get Remote Access to work. I have ATT as my DSL and get ESPN3.

you just have to link your espn acct to a valid service that gets espn3.. log into espn3 from a place that works, like home, connect it to your espn acct , then when you go someplace that doesnt get espn3 it will still work as long as you log into your espn acct.. didnt you just get a new phone? hook that up with the espn app and watch espn any place.

It works:

Nominate | Report
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:32 PM
I figured out ESPN3, I think

Just go to att.net and sign up for an AT&T e-mail address.​

Go to espn3.com and when asked to sign in, enter your e-mail address and password.​

Choose AT&T as your provider. That should be it.​
Yeah, I just tried it too and it looks like it's good. We'll see how long this lasts.

So just to confrim the only way we can watch this game on TV outside of NY is on ESPN 3? :bang:

Guess it is better than nothing...

you just have to link your espn acct to a valid service that gets espn3.. log into espn3 from a place that works, like home, connect it to your espn acct , then when you go someplace that doesnt get espn3 it will still work as long as you log into your espn acct.. didnt you just get a new phone? hook that up with the espn app and watch espn any place.

It is saying ATT and Verizon isn't an authorized user for mobile :mad:

I heard ESPN has deals with only a few internet providers.

Holy , this works. That is awesome.

EDIT: Aw man, swears are edited now now? That's horse hockey.