Howard Washington Injury... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington Injury...

Ready for what? We couldn’t beat LeMoyne if we have to turn to either one.

I agree with you on Autry, but I don’t think Bayer is just a scrub from watching him play. Have you seen him play?

If I were Josh Pastner, I'd harass the heck out of Howard and Battle all game tomorrow. Full press and try to frustrate and draw them into dumb fouls. Frank Howard just became the most irreplaceable player on the team, if he wasn't already. We have absolutely no options to run the point if he were to be out!

I wonder if there's anyone in the FB team that could help? Would Dino let them play?

Guys I recall who played in HS...Custis. Dungey...

Anyone else?
two3zone needs to be our backup forward. He is living in Syracuse now even. At least he can shoot from the outside. In fact he probably our 4th best perimeter shooter. I'm not joking.

You guys are joking about Red Jr. but either he or Herleighy (sp?) are 8th on the depth chart. Probably Red but Herleighy is a backup forward now. I cannot believe I'm typing this stuff.
Just remember that Alabama almost came back and beat Minnesota this year playing 3 on 5 so I guess we can stay optimistic. It would be much better if Wednesday night was a home game. Let's hope for a positive prognosis on HW and MM as well and speedy recoveries.
Alabama Has to Play 3-on-5 Basketball Late in a Game Against Minnesota

It'll be interesting if we need to put Oshae or Marek up top, which one do we choose. OB is better suited perhaps but we need his rebounding. I'm guessing that won't happen unless it's an emergency. Bayer will be the guy. You guys are joking about Red Jr. but either he or Herleighy (sp?) are 8th on the depth chart. Probably Red but Herleighy is a backup forward now. I cannot believe I'm typing this stuff.
Remember when someone on here was calling for Autry Jr. to be handed the keys last season? That person may get his wish soon. Strange days indeed.

Remember that walk on for Louisville last year? We need ourselves one of those guys. Maybe BAYER can be it? Who knows but one can dream.

The walk on is Ryan McMahon who’s actually a rotational guy now. Almost all of his shots are 3-pointers and he’s a pretty solid shooter.

FH and Tyus can be counted on to each pick up 1-2 offensive fouls each game. If that happens in the first half + 1-2 handchecks/slapping at the ball, then its going to be interesting to watch (as in a trainwreck).

I know it sounds crazy, because it is, but part of Marek's scouting report before he got here said that he could play a little SG. We haven't seen that skillset, like at all, but what the heck.

I know it sounds crazy, because it is, but part of Marek's scouting report before he got here said that he could play a little SG. We haven't seen that skillset, like at all, but what the heck.
I see we're playing fast and loose with the "shooting" part of shooting guard.

Marek does seem to have a solid handle with good vision though.

I see we're playing fast and loose with the "shooting" part of shooting guard.

Marek does seem to have a solid handle with good vision though.

Not sure about the handle. Any time he dribbles into traffic, he is more likely than not to get his pocket picked.

Not sure about the handle. Any time he dribbles into traffic, he is more likely than not to get his pocket picked.
I was setting the bar low. Just meant that he won't fall on his face if he needs to dribble, which is what you'd normally see for a guy who plays the 4/5.

two3zone needs to be our backup forward. He is living in Syracuse now even. At least he can shoot from the outside. In fact he probably our 4th best perimeter shooter. I'm not joking.
two3zone can join the rest of the world and get in line behind CurtB, who might have even been better than LaVar Ball. It's time to send in The Wolf.

two3zone can join the rest of the world and get in line behind CurtB, who might have even been better than LaVar Ball. It's time to send in The Wolf.
Wasn't it BernieFineForever who claimed he could beat anyone on the team at 1 on 1. I'm sure he hasn't used any of his eligibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom