Howard Washington Update... out for season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington Update... out for season

HW may decide this injury is a good opportunity to transfer to a school where he can eventually can see meaningful minutes. He's already been recruited over, and depending on how long the recovery period is, it's not crazy for him to consider. Selfishly we hope he sticks it out so we have that 4th guard next year. Just saying, though, when MCW was the 4th guard he hardly ever got off the bench unless we were up 40. Seeing as we can't even score 40, I think the handwriting is on the wall for him.

Can you just stop? Please?

They go in quicker than they’re taken out. Only point is that he is in the directory. So maybe he’s still in school but there’s no guarantee of that.
Gotcha, thanks.

I wouldn’t be surprised if HoWash redshirts next year to give him time to fully recover.

Hughes and Carey give us some flexibility along with Frank.

At this point I think Battle could also be back.
STILL NEED AN ACC level pg......no QG...Carey is attempting to convert. RECRUIT AN ACC LEVEL PG

Same here. He was still somewhat of a mystery and could’ve helped at least from a minutes distribution standpoint. But, my god, the fundamentals, offensive structure, etc., are becoming hard to watch and fathom.

Oh come on! Who doesn't love 25 pct shooting, single digit assists and 1 on 1 play??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom