Howard Washington | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

Any recruit (minus the Ayala type situations) that prolongs their decision until spring,should no longer be recruited . That'd be my policy atleast .

Seton Hall is better than we are this year. St. John's humiliated us and has thumped us two years in a row. Just saying. I've been laying low on those teams.
Your truths are so sobering it's like a brick wall.

Seton Hall is better than we are this year. St. John's humiliated us and has thumped us two years in a row. Just saying. I've been laying low on those teams.
Seton hall would be no better than a Clemson or Wake this year in the ACC, and we finished ahead of both. Just my 2 cents.

Seton hall would be no better than a Clemson or Wake this year in the ACC, and we finished ahead of both. Just my 2 cents.

Not sure about that. They are pretty damn good. They are not much better but I'd sign up for their roster over ours.

Not sure about that. They are pretty damn good. They are not much better but I'd sign up for their roster over ours.
They have 11 losses , they'd have more in the ACC .

So what's the rundown on this kid? Why is he only considered a backup or possible starter by his senior year? Too slow? Too small?

Thanks...I think.

Just hard accepting the fact that our program's experienced a bit of a "trip up". However, I'm looking forward to reclaiming the throne.

to Seton Hall's credit, Delgado is one HELLUVA player. That dude would tear it up against us.

200% sounds about right, because we need depth and will likely add AT LEAST one more guard, if not two.

Hard to count on FH being back, if what Captain Tuttle said about him above is true. Need more plays to even field a viable backcourt rotation.
Franks is as good as done here.

Not sure if your kidding around or being serious but he most definitely can dunk...check out is IG he has some videos of him dunking and they are old videos too
He was joking because I said that a handful of months ago. I didn't mean it literally more like maybe he can't dunk that is how unathletic he is. I was exaggerating. I feel like he looks a lot better since the video I was basing that on.

Dion Waiters had a blowup with Boeheim.

But he could clearly play, and said and did the right things(as far as we know) going forward. Frank Howard is no Dion Waiters.

I said throughout last year that I hoped he would be Z Sims. Their freshman year stats were very similar. But Sims wasn't a headcase.

If this latest incident did in fact happen it's not a one time incident with FH. It's more like a festering cesspool of bad attitude and b.s.. If half of what has been attributed to him is true he hasn't show himself to be 50% of the player he would need to be for us to continue to deal with him and his schtick after this year.

If this latest incident did in fact happen it's not a one time incident with FH. It's more like a festering cesspool of bad attitude and b.s.. If half of what has been attributed to him is true he hasn't show himself to be 50% of the player he would need to be for us to continue to deal with him and his schtick after this year.

Yes you can't try to fight a recruit and one other even worse thing, and curse out JB and be a mediocre player. Gotta go.

Yes you can't try to fight a recruit and one other even worse thing, and curse out JB and be a mediocre player. Gotta go.

Like, fist fight? Please tell me it wasn't Quade Green. I think I'd lose my mind.

Like, fist fight? Please tell me it wasn't Quade Green. I think I'd lose my mind.

That's what the rumors say... take that for what it's worth.
This and $5 gets you a latte at Charbucks. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom