Hoya/Nova game | Syracusefan.com

Hoya/Nova game

Cramz

Walk On
Shamefully small crowd in DC for a top ten team. I think I could give nicknames to everyone in the crowd :)

image-2811148765.jpg

Also a shame that a top ten Nova team can't travel to D.C.

Last March Georgetown killed us in the last Big East regular season game and thought they had the last laugh. Since then:

Syracuse is 26-2, with a win over Georgetown, appearances in the BET championship game and Final Four, ranked #2, about to host the largest on-campus crowd ever for a hugely-hyped prime time Gameday game against Duke.

Georgetown is 11-11, with a first round NCAA loss to a 15 seed, playing in front of half-empty arenas and likely headed to the NIT (or worse).

And that doesn't even take into account our future in the ACC vs. their's in the new Big East. As they say, living well is the best revenge.

Last March Georgetown killed us in the last Big East regular season game and thought they had the last laugh. Since then:

Syracuse is 26-2, with a win over Georgetown, appearances in the BET championship game and Final Four, ranked #2, about to host the largest on-campus crowd ever for a hugely-hyped prime time Gameday game against Duke.

Georgetown is 11-11, with a first round NCAA loss to a 15 seed, playing in front of half-empty arenas and likely headed to the NIT (or worse).

And that doesn't even take into account our future in the ACC vs. their's in the new Big East. As they say, living well is the best revenge.
After that regular season game, a bunch of their fans waved goodbye to SU and actually dismissed the Syracuse program as no longer relevant.

I think they really believed that. I am sure there are intelligent Hoya fans out there.

Someday I hope to meet one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom