I’m desperate | Syracusefan.com

I’m desperate

GooseMutt

All Conference
For something to talk about. It seems we have exhausted every topic. When I come on line I can only hope for a Dior tape showing him dominating opponents. A new recruit would be awesome.

Brad got extended at Boston which makes Jay the most likely option B to relieve JB. Nice try though.
:)

I wish SU would pay someone $4m a year but that ain’t happening. Ucla offered him 7.5m and turned it down. Turning down 7.5m in Westwood is crazy. Turning down $2m in Cuse is easy lol. I wish Jay was an option !

While many of you may be too young to remember, the last time a successful Syracuse basketball coach retired, the school promoted from within its own ranks. :)

While many of you may be too young to remember, the last time a successful Syracuse basketball coach retired, the school promoted from within its own ranks. :)
But aren't all those responsible for that long dead and buried? The ptb don't know a thing about hirig a head b-ball coach. Probably will ask JB who he wants and go with it.

And look what happened.
He took 27 years to win a national championship.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom