I am a desperate man right now,with 3 games in 3 days I decided | Syracusefan.com

I am a desperate man right now,with 3 games in 3 days I decided

retro44

Living Legend
to make about gallon or so of salsa. Well after cutting up the hot peppers I decided to go to the bathroom and a set of snowballs won't help me now...WOW.

and that was about an hour ago...the drinking of whiskey needed to happened about 2 hours ago,but in this instant better late than never. Bottoms up and f-the Pitino's

to make about gallon or so of salsa. Well after cutting up the hot peppers I decided to go to the bathroom and a set of snowballs won't help me now...WOW.

and that was about an hour ago...the drinking of whiskey needed to happened about 2 hours ago,but in this instant better late than never. Bottoms up and f-the Pitino's
I prescribe in additon to the whiskey a 12 pack of Genesee Cream Aleto make everything all better.

LMAO! I grow a ton of hot peppers every year (Orange Habanero's, Pequins, Yellow Jalapenos, a few ghost chili varieties as well) so I feel your pain brother!

This might be the funniest video ever of this dude "Chuck from Bronx" eating a ghost chili (enjoy):

I too grow the ghost peppers and lots of others...when you 60 acres you can play and pay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom