I am seriously tired of the SEC... | Syracusefan.com

I am seriously tired of the SEC...

cto

Administrator
I think there should be one championship for them... and one championship for all the other schools.

The landscape has become too unbalanced, and it will only get worse with NIL, the transfer portal, Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC, etc.

The two semi-final games tonight were boring embarrassments.

Last edited:
I think there should be one championship for them... and one championship for all the other schools.
We need other teams to step up ($) or else the SEC will destroy college football as everyone else knows it.

We need other teams to step up ($) or else the SEC will destroy college football as everyone else knows it.
The SEC is top heavy.
The entire conference is not Georgia or Alabama.

Outside of those 2 teams and LSU/Auburn/Florida the rest of the conference is just like college football.

Alabama has the best college football coach of all-time. Which is a cheat code. Alabama will take a step back when he retires.

Bluebloods have run college football forever.
USC in the 00s
Nebraska/Florida State in the 90s
Miami in the 80s.

The SEC as a whole is not running college football it’s Alabama and Georgia are good.

I was thinking maybe a giant suck hole could open up and swallow the whole stadium. Coaches, players, and all their moronic fans. Throw the broadcasters in there too. Tired of the endless ass kissers in the booth and the studio. Sorry, I'm not as intelligent or articulate as CTO. But I wholeheartedly agree with her.

The other conferences have to do something outside the box to stop what seems inevitable. Cuse as a private school in a small market is vulnerable. We need to pull off a miracle to sustain. I am not sure people take this problem seriously enough.

Morrone's offensive line is playing at a different level for the last few games. A championship level.

The landscape has become too unbalanced, and it will only get worse with NIL, Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC, etc.

True

The landscape has become too unbalanced, and it will only get worse with NIL, Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC, etc.

Amen, Sister.

Every year I am excited and almost without fail, the CFB semifinals stink. That’s a bad batting average. There have been two good games in eight years: Clemson-OSU and UGA-Oklahoma.

Last edited:
They think so too.

The trick is to not really care about this modern playoff/ NC set up. I focus on Cuse and the ACC. Beyond that, I watch bowls that seem like they’ll be good matchups. If a CFB playoff is a blowout, I tune out.

I dunno. I kind of look forward to these two heavyweights slugging it out for the championship. I mean they earned it. And they’re playing more for pride (at least at the player level) than for money.
Can Georgia do anything to stop the Alabama juggernaut? I find this NC game interesting and full of top-flight athleticism. It’s hard to stay on top and it’s a tribute to Alabama they can do so, even with all their resources. Remember when they lost to UL Monroe?

Most sports dynasties,Yankees,Patriots,Oklahoma football,UCLA hoops,Boston Celtics all come back down eventually but it’s difficult to wait for.

The SEC is top heavy.
The entire conference is not Georgia or Alabama.

Outside of those 2 teams and LSU/Auburn/Florida the rest of the conference is just like college football.

Alabama has the best college football coach of all-time. Which is a cheat code. Alabama will take a step back when he retires.

Bluebloods have run college football forever.
USC in the 00s
Nebraska/Florida State in the 90s
Miami in the 80s.

The SEC as a whole is not running college football it’s Alabama and Georgia are good.
But then you also get some other SEC team that gets one now and then. LSU just a couple years ago. During the BCS LSU, Florida, and Auburn all grabbed NC's.

Your point about Saban is relevant, but to ignore the others is a mistake.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom