I am taking a more global approach this off season, I | Syracusefan.com

I am taking a more global approach this off season, I

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
At this point could care less who Doug hires or fires, what kids leave the team, and who he actually finishes the recruiting class with, what scheme he runs, specials or no special coach. Recruiting wise Unless it's a big difference maker at the rb or wr position it won't really matter for next year anyway. My point is, this is year 4 for Marrone, it's all Doug at this point, the grob guys still left and playing are there because they are his guys now or he didn't recruit over them. Nassib is clearly Marrones qb at this point.

My point is, its time for Marrone to win, stabilize the roster, the systems, the staff and recruit. He has 2 years left to really turn this around. We are 3 years in and he is on the edge for sure. Next year is Huge to determine what edge but make no mistake this is officially Marrones program now but I am not going to spend the off season running the guy down for every little decision because now wins and losses are all that matter. Year 4, foundation and culture should be completed

At this point could care less who Doug hires or fires, what kids leave the team, and who he actually finishes the recruiting class with. Unless it's a big difference maker at the rb or wr position it won't really matter for next year anyway. My point is, this is year 4 for Marrone, it's all Doug at this point, the grob guys still left and playing are there because they are his guys now or he didn't recruit over them. Nassib is clearly Marrones qb at this point.

My point is, its time for Marrone to win, stabilize the roster, the systems, the staff and recruit. He has 2 years left to really turn this around. We are 3 years in and he is on the edge for sure. Next year is Huge to determine what edge but make no mistake this is officially Marrones program now.

Really, who knew?

i think we should recruit Samoa.

edit: maybe sumos from japan too, those boys can be quick on their feet.

At this point could care less who Doug hires or fires, what kids leave the team, and who he actually finishes the recruiting class with, what scheme he runs, specials or no special coach. Recruiting wise Unless it's a big difference maker at the rb or wr position it won't really matter for next year anyway. My point is, this is year 4 for Marrone, it's all Doug at this point, the grob guys still left and playing are there because they are his guys now or he didn't recruit over them. Nassib is clearly Marrones qb at this point.

My point is, its time for Marrone to win, stabilize the roster, the systems, the staff and recruit. He has 2 years left to really turn this around. We are 3 years in and he is on the edge for sure. Next year is Huge to determine what edge but make no mistake this is officially Marrones program now but I am not going to spend the off season running the guy down for every little decision because now wins and losses are all that matter. Year 4, foundation and culture should be completed

Completely Agree. In the words of a fellow alum "Just Win Baby". I am sick of the "the program was in awful shape excuse" Its going to be four years! Plenty of coaches have turned around programs within four years. It's on you Doug to do it this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom