I didn't realize that Shamarko wasn't playing yesterday. My wife forgot the noculars in the car a | Syracusefan.com

I didn't realize that Shamarko wasn't playing yesterday. My wife forgot the noculars in the car a

CaliCuse

All American
binoculars. Reading the paper explains why Phil Thomas was playing like a SS at times instead of back in his FS position. WOW that hurt No Chandler or Sharmko and then Lyn. I want a rematch. OK I know the Trojans are a very good team and we aren't at that level yet but not having some of our best players pulls down the team more then we could handle depth wise.BTW, A funny if not dumb exchange between a crazy USC fan and my son. My son visited the mens room and after coming out he was spotted by an apparently drunk and over enthused Trojan fan. My son was wearing an Orangeman shirt thusly easily identified as a SU fan. The guy comes up to my son and loudly exclaims "Your team sucks. My son is never at a loss for a retort as a writer. "Yeah we both have problems."Your girl friend is ugly" Not wise,I agree . The guy turns and immediately my son was surrounded bay big dudes wearing orange in a protective ring. Everthing quickly returned to normal The Cuse guys high fiver my son and life went back to normal with us getting our butts kicked on the field. After hearing what happened I kind of explained the facts of life to my oldest by saying that you don't risk your life for an insult of your father's favorite team. The fact that some Orange men fans heard the exchange and felt the need to protect you can't be depended on as a cure for your smart assed comeback. He agreed so Its merely a no harm/no foul incident that happened fortunately.:crazy:

Shamarko was out there playing. He went out with I guess a Hammy injury. But, he did indeed play.

Yeah, Shamarko was out there, and went down relatively late.