I don't want to see Cincinnati in the NCAA's | Syracusefan.com

I don't want to see Cincinnati in the NCAA's

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Wow they were impressive lastnight. Their whole starting five is over the age of 21. Sean Kilpatrick is 24. They are Big fast and know how to attack our Zone. I can see them only loseing one or two more games the rest of the year.

Wow they were impressive lastnight. Their whole starting five is over the age of 21. Sean Kilpatrick is 24. They are Big fast and know how to attack our Zone. I can see them only loseing one or two more games the rest of the year.

I agree 100%. Cincinnati is rising up the charts, and should finish as no worse than a 3 seed. As you mention, they are older, and experienced against us. Their front line is a bit thin, so if Jackson were to reinjure his ankle, or they get in foul trouble up front, they'd be in some trouble.

Side note: I would prefer to get this refereeing crew by a landslide over that bunch we had against WF. Joe DeRosa ref'd in the NBA for 20 years. As compared to many of the NCAA refs, where this game is simply to fast for them, he's seen the gazelles, and these college kids move in slow motion for him. Last nights Louisville/Cinn game, where both teams are very aggressive and it's a pretty fast paced game, there are a total of 32 fouls. In contrast, our game with WF, with a slower tempo, there are 45 fouls! Ridiculous.

The "Teams I want no part of come tournament time" list is getting big. There's going to be no one left to play.
Well, we can always hope for a UConn-like run to the title. :rolleyes:

texascpa said:
The "Teams I want no part of come tournament time" list is getting big. There's going to be no one left to play.

On the flip side - I'm pretty sure we'll be on 60+ lists come march.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom