I finally watched the USF game | Syracusefan.com

I finally watched the USF game

stuckinbig11

All American
on DVR, as I was occupationally occupied last night. Admittedly, I skipped the first ten minutes because I knew the score up that point, but from then on, I don't see why anyone would complain about how we played. A few chippies did not fall and USF eventually made some shots again, but otherwise, we had lots of steals, blocks, rebounds, and tough drives to the hoop. Scoop is playing great. Stop complaining, folks.

we didnt win by 20, hence complaints. hell there were complaints when we beat uconn by 18.

Well, come on now. Fab didn't double up in any two stats. Triche and Dion definitely didn't contribute on the offensive end and those turn-overs .. and not to mention those slips on the court by Waiters ... just wasn't worthy. Besides, James and Keita didn't contribute squat on the offensive end.

Okay, I kid on most of what I said, but there were definitely spots in the game where we just could not play offense. No surprise, I know. Concerning? Yes, at least for me. But I LOVE the confidence and resolve with this team that we DO find a way to win. We led the entire second half and I never felt that USF would take this game from us ... but nervous feelings did creep up, I admit that.

we didnt win by 20, hence complaints. hell there were complaints when we beat uconn by 18.

That has nothing to do with it and it's getting tedious. I have yet to see where anyone has said that. Hyperbole eventually becomes drivel and that is where that line of BS about "blowing people out" is going.

If I missed it somewhere, my bad. But I have to read a post that says: we suck. We aren't winning by twenty.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom