I hope that everyone that left early tripped on the way out | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I hope that everyone that left early tripped on the way out

Hate to break it to ya but every announcer says that about most games these days. Try to build up an "atmosphere" for the person at home watching on TV/Internet these days.

True, but the Dome in the fourth quarter was louder than I've ever heard it for football.

You don't leave when it isn't over. 15 points is 2 scores with a quarter to go. It's not over.
I think that is up to the individual. After a half of seeing an offense that couldn't move the ball and showing no sign of it getting any better why not leave? Heat, long drive home, work the next day or what have you. You can't blame people for leaving.

Granted, 15 points with a quarter to go doesn't seem like a lot, but the way this offense has played the last few years, it may as well have been 55 points to the average fan.

I think that is up to the individual. After a half of seeing an offense that couldn't move the ball and showing no sign of it getting any better why not leave? Heat, long drive home, work the next day or what have you. You can't blame people for leaving.

Granted, 15 points with a quarter to go doesn't seem like a lot, but the way this offense has played the last few years, it may as well have been 55 points to the average fan.

Bingo. My point exactly. You can't blame fans for leaving early when the team was down by over two touchdowns with 12 minutes to play. Have they had a comeback like that in the 4th quarter since McNabb left?

Not sure, but I wouldn't blame anyone who felt that they'd gotten their money's worth and the game was over.

True, but the Dome in the fourth quarter was louder than I've ever heard it for football.

When Conley intercepted the Miami pass at the SU end zone was one of the loudest I ever heard and the winning VT TD pass from McNabb, both games were electric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom