I know the NBA isn't for everyone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I know the NBA isn't for everyone

Thunder take Q1.

Waiters struggling last two plus games.

OKC could be up 10. Durant and Westbrook are playing within the team, but look for them to start shooting more.

Thunder are stomping the Warriors. This is impressive. If Klay doesn't hit shots they won't win this game. OKC ball movement has been infinitely better. Horrible quarter so far.

Thunder are stomping the Warriors. This is impressive. If Klay doesn't hit shots they won't win this game. OKC ball movement has been infinitely better. Horrible quarter so far.

I am shocked at the way Gs is playing.

Spoke too soon.

The Thunder have "outplayed" the Warriors all series in the sense that they are bigger, more physical, and have just been the more aggressive/physically tougher team and they match up well with GS.

The Warriors are so explosive when they get hot though, and they know how to win. We'll see if OKC figures that last part out tonight.

The Thunder have "outplayed" the Warriors all series in the sense that they are bigger, more physical, and have just been the more aggressive/physically tougher team and they match up well with GS.

The Warriors are so explosive when they get hot though, and they know how to win. We'll see if OKC figures that last part out tonight.
That's exactly it.

OKC is better but has that choking trait.

GS just tries to hang around because they know how to win.

OKC dominating the pick and roll.

I don't think OKC has a chance against cavs especially with no home court.

Imagine if curry had the mindset of Westbrook? Never will have the athletic ability but just the mindset

LOL at Waiters pass being "off the mark" according to Albert...it was right at Westbrook's face!

Any chance to hype a star.
Waiters has apparently also "struggled" offensively the past 2 games as well. Not sure how you can struggle when you get like 3 shots per game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom