I know the NBA isn't for everyone | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I know the NBA isn't for everyone

Westbrook and Durant will make some shots in the fourth

Warriors got buckets from everyone off their bench tonight (6 guys!)

Now Green blows the layup. I like pointing it out when he's sucking.

Curry is the only guy I've ever seen who can go legit unstoppable for a 2-3 minute stretch. It's like once or twice a game he gets the Mario Brothers star and just starts wildin out.

Big free throws. You know Durant is going to hit some more long balls.

Watching Westbrook get splinters on his butt this summer while Curry plays should be interesting.

It's the same as using close March Madness games to say how great college hoops is.

There is more value placed on the regular season in college basketball because only 68 out of 300 and however many d 1 teams there are now. In the Nba 16 of your 30 teams make the playoffs.

The regular season is a bore.
Compared to what?

Baseball? Nobody cares about baseball anymore.

CBB? Regular season means nothing.

CFB and NFL? Well, of course, they only play one game a week.

The NBA is the only sport outside football with regular season national interest.

There is more value placed on the regular season in college basketball because only 68 out of 300 and however many d 1 teams there are now. In the Nba 16 of your 30 teams make the playoffs.

How much value was placed on one of the final four teams regular season this year?

Warriors love passing in traffic.

Altho that was a charge imo. And looked like green was pushed. Also, Warriors defense out of the timeout was horrible, they switched then klay turned around and switched back right when Durant caught the ball then banged a 3.

Wow.

Compared to what?

Baseball? Nobody cares about baseball anymore.

CBB? Regular season means nothing.

CFB and NFL? Well, of course, they only play one game a week.

The NBA is the only sport outside football with regular season national interest.

Baseball is more relaxing, Its always there, if you have a college basketball team that you root for, like we all do, every game can be important, every game this year for us was life and death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom