I know the NBA isn't for everyone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I know the NBA isn't for everyone

Waiters has also "struggled" offensively the past 2 games as well. Not sure how you can struggle when you get like 3 shots per game.

LOL, exactly. It was back to the "go stand in the corner while KD and Russ take turns playing hero ball" offense that killed them all year. Pretty sure Waiters 4th quarter numbers are outstanding in the playoffs. Have to touch the ball once in awhile to score though.

Draymond has gone full heel. Can't stand that guy.
Can't stand Green and starting to not be able to stand Westbrook. Dude has resorted to jumping as high as he can and mimicking a seizure every other time down the court.

Waiters has apparently also "struggled" offensively the past 2 games as well. Not sure how you can struggle when you get like 3 shots per game.

I mean, he's 4-16 the last 3 games, and 1-9 the last 2. I know you're rooting for him, but he hasn't played well.

I mean, he's 4-16 the last 3 games, and 1-9 the last 2. I know you're rooting for him, but he hasn't played well.

4-5 shots per game is nothing though. When you go minutes without touching the ball, and get so few shots, it's hard to do anything in rhythm. 2 on 5 offense gets everybody out of wack.

4-5 shots per game is nothing though. When you go minutes without touching the ball, and get so few shots, it's hard to do anything in rhythm. 2 on 5 offense gets everybody out of wack.
I don't think anybody was too efficient these last 2 games and it's absolutely a direct reflection of KD and RW going hero ball on close out games.

Now tonight, he's going to have to put the ball in the basket because he's getting put in the flow. Doing everything else really well, just needs to knock down a shot or two to belong out there in a Game 7.

LOL. Iguodala gets away with chopping both of Durant's arms, and then spends all that time whining over the no-call on a layup he made.

LOL. Iguodala gets away with chopping both of Durant's arms, and then spends all that time whining over the no-call on a layup he made.
Ball his his elbow actually. Wasn't nearly chopping both arms.

Defense has improved. I expect them to run a down screen for a KD elbow jumper this possessiom

I guess? It just seems like basically, if Dion shoots well= he's awesome. If he shoots poorly= it's someone else's fault

I guess? It just seems like basically, if Dion shoots well= he's awesome. If he shoots poorly= it's someone else's fault
We're Syracuse fans so... Yes.

In all seriousness. We all know he needs to work on a consistent jumper but he's making serious strides.

Ezeli has some serious head scratchers

Like he makes an awesome offensive board and then misses a wide open Steph for 3?

I don't know how you guys can post and watch the game. I think I need to tap out until the game is over (at which point im sure ill then head right to bed so...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom