I like seeing Cooney put the ball on the floor. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I like seeing Cooney put the ball on the floor.

C'mon, you exaggerate stuff to help your case (you've done it a couple times in this thread alone) - which frankly doesn't need much help considering how he played this year. We've all had players we don't like (I'm talking to you Louie McCroskey!!!) - but u seem to really be anti-Cooney. No big deal - hopefully he makes you a believer someday, but maybe he won't.

MCW and Triche most certainly have fallen plenty of times w/out any help whatsoever from the opposition. Its' ridiculous to claim otherwise, go watch the 'Nova game we lost, BT fell 3 times for no reason, and MCW had a slip or too as well. He lost his footing, it happens, it doesn't mean he's gone full-r*tard as a basketball player.

But this wasn't a slip. It wasn't a fall. You keep trying to characterize it as one. It was a "Special Olympics" level stumble in which he wanted to go forward, got his feet tangled up and then lurched across the lane falling while losing the ball.

It was one of the most un-athletic plays I have ever seen.

I don't dislike the kid. I don't. But I have no faith in his doing the right thing out there. I cringe when he comes on the court. I count the seconds until MCW or Triche can get back in. And that's saying something because those two turn the ball over a lot. But I don't dislike the guy. I actually feel sorry for him.

But this wasn't a slip. It wasn't a fall. You keep trying to characterize it as one. It was a "Special Olympics" level stumble in which he wanted to go forward, got his feet tangled up and then lurched across the lane falling while losing the ball.

It was one of the most un-athletic plays I have ever seen.

I don't dislike the kid. I don't. But I have no faith in his doing the right thing out there. I cringe when he comes on the court. I count the seconds until MCW or Triche can get back in. And that's saying something because those two turn the ball over a lot. But I don't dislike the guy. I actually feel sorry for him.

Fine, if you really want I'll go on Youtube and start posting clips of LeBron and others tripping over their own feet. My god, it happens. Will that make him has as much upside as LeBron James if I can find one?

Fine, if you really want I'll go on Youtube and start posting clips of LeBron and others tripping over their own feet. My god, it happens. Will that make him has as much upside as LeBron James if I can find one?
Watch the replay, if you can find it. I'm out of words to describe it to you.

I think that Cooney and JB are going to have a long and difficult discussion after the season.

He has to major, major strides if he is to contribute. Major strides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom