I love how Dino is throwing some zingers about $$$ | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I love how Dino is throwing some zingers about $$$

In his Mike Hart quote, he said he left for an "enormous" raise at Indiana.

Translation: "If I had more damn money, I wouldn't have lost him. Pay attention, SUAD. Gotta pay up if you want to compete with the big boys. Indiana?!?! C'mon now."

Have I mentioned how much I love Babers?

K, thanks. Bye.

Wish P had gone public about Shaw bleeding the athletic dept. dry.

You don't know that. Imagine this scenario:
  1. In his second year Hart truly becomes a cult member and begins to gel with the staff
  2. SU improves over the next few years and manages to win the ACC
  3. Dino leaves for greener pastures
  4. Coach Lewis opts not to follow & like Hop decides to be his own man and becomes HC
  5. With half the old coaching staff gone, Lew will look for remaining cult members to fill key roles... "Hey, Mike! Wanna be OC?"

What? Seriously? Hart is a flake, an unproven recruiter and has shown nothing in developing a RB. Gimme a break. BYE MH.

I think you guys know this...but a RB coach is basically where you put a recruiter. Pretty much anyone on the offensive staff can "coach" running backs...I'm not sure there is an "elite" running backs coach.

I've got to think whatever Hart's value is, it's probably as a recruiter, not on-field production.

Comes down to this...if Babers wanted to keep Hart, and you got outbid by Indiana, then there's an issue. Indiana may have more money or whatever, but that's not a school you want to be below on the pecking order.

If he didn't care about Hart, then it's no problem. Save the money for something else. Only Babers knows how happy he was with Hart's recruiting.

hate when carpetbagger 'nole comes to lecture us.