I love JB's fire | Syracusefan.com

I love JB's fire

sabach

All American
but the game was not over. There is no way JB would ever tell his team to give up when down 2 with 8 seconds to go and the other team shooting a 1 and 1. I completely understand his reaction and I personally reacted the same way. But the game was not over and his T's cost us a chance to win. However all that said, there is a large part of me that is glad he did it even if we lost. I know it doesn't make sense and Bees and EAO are right but I just think there was something good about what JB did even in the lost chance at the win.

I feel pretty much the same way (maybe exactly the same way).

I don't believe there was any Master Plan on either side (refs or JB)

The refs were biased to giving the calls to Dook and K I do believe. JB knew it going in and experienced perhaps more than he expected. Then he lost it. Once he got the first T... then the game was over. He knew that too. A 2nd T may have just been for show.

Would I rather have the win? 5hit yeah.
Do I think his tantrum will help going forward.? Doubtful as far as getting calls ( but maybe) and questionable regarding lighting fire under his team (maybe... but as cooler heads prevail...the team has to be thinking they had a chance before the Ts and surely they feel a win is better than a loss)

All that said I'm going with the "I'm OK with it" crowd. Begrudgingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom