I love the Clemson fans getting up in arms about Hunt's quotes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I love the Clemson fans getting up in arms about Hunt's quotes

Classy.

You should be honored. He usually saves that for UConn. While you may not know what a uconn is (aside from the 1990 Sweet 16, which according to the average uconn fan is when college basketball history began), they happen to be a former not-insignificant rival of ours.

They have all those bowl appearances but only three more wins. And they have fewer than half as many All-Americans. And zero NFL Hall of Fame members. A zero Hollywood movies featuring clemson football. They have a great program and history but I the historical impact of Clemson on football is not on the same level as Syracuse.

But they have some stupid rock that weird old men weep over, or something.

You are correct SIR.. Don't forget 81 national champs

This is no ordinary team that is going to step in the Dome. You shall receive a beat down in your own house like no other!!!
Clemson is coming SIR. Yes Sir. It is Clemson that you will wish that you never met soon.

Well, if nothing else, you have to like the manners.

Yeah, but they hold an Orange Bowl single game record that we just can't compete with. Orange Bowl will probably have to switch to a hoops game before that record will be broken.

Oh you mean by losing by 55 points? Nope they aren't the ones that hold that distinction ... want to guess who does? Look I am not saying they have a better history but as a program they have had their fair share of success. In the end I hope we curb stomp them in the Dome ... I think we will play better than most expect; however they are loaded on the offensive side of the ball ... scary good.

They have all those bowl appearances but only three more wins. And they have fewer than half as many All-Americans. And zero NFL Hall of Fame members. A zero Hollywood movies featuring clemson football. They have a great program and history but I the historical impact of Clemson on football is not on the same level as Syracuse.
upload_2013-10-3_8-30-30.png

How about an award named after one of your former great players like the Mackey Award given to the best college tight end?

John Heisman did coach at Clemson 1900-1903.

Last edited:
If you go back and research you will find that SU and CU have very comparable histories ... while SU has had more "big name" guys come through the success that CU has had on the field can't be dismissed, numerical analysis shows that both programs are very similar in on field performance. The thing I gleam from reading message boards is that CU has no idea of our history while we have no idea about their history.

I guess all our NFL guys were lousy like Brian Dawkins, Levon Kirkland, William Perry, Dwight Clark, Jerry Butler, Terry Allen...etc. Not sure why none are in the NFL Hall of fame. Kirkland and Dawkins will be some day I suppose.

Kirkland no ... Dawkins maybe big maybe ... I think in the future you will see some Clemson guys sneak in but based on the history of success that Clemson has had I am surprised that they haven't put anyone in the NFL HOF.

And he's most associated with Georgia Tech.

Yeah because Heisman and CU whipped them 73-0 the year before GT decided to break the bank and sign him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom