I really love this team | Syracusefan.com

I really love this team

Blink twice if Mantonio currently has a gun pointed at you.

lolololololol.....omg, after such a horrendous bball day, I needed that.

Maybe I'm just drunk, but that was funny.

Blink twice if Mantonio currently has a gun pointed at you.

This is easily in the Top 10 of clever, funny posts ever on this Forum. A true classic.

Maybe the time is now for you and your boys to bet against Cuse.

Actually, now is the time to bet on them.

Seriously. Now I'm talking about them covering the spread, not winning and I expect that spread to be huge.

This is betting advice and not a commentary on the SU team or its prospects in the future. SU WILL cover the spread in the next few games.

Why not? We have all the ingredients of a Championship team.. Strong guard play, good 3 point shooting and a strong post presence.

I just enjoy the time of year and will enjoy the ride no matter if it only lasts one game or 6 games. We are not winning the NC so lets see how far we can go.

At this point i am not going to fret over how far we get in the BET or what seed we get in the NCAAs. Play who you are dealt and try to move on.

Yesterday to me was officially rock bottom which i feared we hadnt hit yet. Well now that we have only can go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was like watching a robinson era football game-no offense and a defense that works in spurts

when the mood after a game isnt fun for for you or anyone around you- its called the robinson syndrome

I just enjoy the time of year and will enjoy the ride no matter if it only lasts one game or 6 games. We are not winning the NC so lets see how far we can go.

At this point i am not going to fret over how far we get in the BET or what seed we get in the NCAAs. Play who you are dealt and try to move on.

Yesterday to me was officially rock bottom which i feared we hadnt hit yet. Well now that we have only can go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having worked with addicts and users for as long as I have, sometimes just when you think you've seen rock bottom, you're shocked to see an even deeper depth of hell. That's my fear.

Having worked with addicts and users for as long as I have, sometimes just when you think you've seen rock bottom, you're shocked to see an even deeper depth of hell. That's my fear.
Well---That's an over dramatic comparison. But I guess I get what you are saying. In basketball terms, however, it doesn't get much lower than yesterday, so I am going to enjoy the next two or more games. Go Cuse!!

Well---That's an over dramatic comparison. But I guess I get what you are saying. In basketball terms, however, it doesn't get much lower than yesterday, so I am going to enjoy the next two or more games. Go Cuse!!

Wasn't going for the comparison directly. Just that I'd hold off on reserving judgement about "rock bottom" until we've seen the next game. Bad job on my part.

I dont know how much lower it could get as far as on court performance goes. Lowest point total in the JB era, losing to your rival, them storming the court celebrating a BE title with thugs like Ewing and Graham in attendance.

If it gets lower than that we are all in trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom