I still think we can win 6. They are there with the | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I still think we can win 6. They are there with the

Statistics can be misleading.

I think yesterday's offensive stats are a bit misleading.

You can use statistics to prove anything. 17% of people know that.

yeah because 5th yr seniors never make those kind of throws or fumbles.. certainly never nfl all -pro's like phillip Rivers. or Mike Vick or Payton Manning

Look at WV .. Geno is all world.. until a team like SU or TT dont let him throw to wide open rcvrs all day.

He had 2 picks and 2 fumbles in the game (1 was recovered but forced him out of the game and killed our chance for a FG). It's becoming a theme. And it's killing us. If you don't believe me, then believe Marrone. Who said turnovers are killing us. I have to assume Nassib is in some way part of that.

On pace for 16 INTs. Maybe other 5th year seniors in their 3rd year as a starter are on the same pace. Wouldn't really make me feel better. I can't even respond to the NFL portion, you should edit that to be honest.

What we really need is to cut down on Referee errors. We have lost 1 game and had any chance last week to win taken away by
replay officials who need to learn read in braile. /or recovering the fumbles.
We can cast blame on our boys, but it is more accurate to give credit to the bigleast refs for awarding non-fumbles to Rutgers.

You can use statistics to prove anything. 17% of people know that.

sex-panther-shirt-anchorman-the%20legend-of-ron-burgundy-movie-funny-tshirt300.jpg

Lets just see if we can win friday before we start with we have winnable games. This team over the last 11 games hasn't shown anything to reasonably expect to win games. We continue to have turnovers, offensive,special team and defensive lapses, which cause us to lose games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom