I think Pitt knocks off UF today. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I think Pitt knocks off UF today.

Florida loves kneeing people in the head...lol

I've seen them put their knees in more people's heads in 1.25 games than I have seen in all other games combined this year. Kudos!

Seriously isn't that like a flagrant? hold an opponent's head down with your knee to get a tie-up? What lol at least call some travels on florida

Tomlin looks like he put on a few pounds since the season ended.

Isn't Belichick's son a Rutgers grad? Either way, Belicheat is a POS.
Yes, Bill's son played lax at Rutgers...guess his buddy Pietramala couldn't find a spot for him.

I love how different the halftime analysis is based off a lucky shot.

down by 5

"Pitts in trouble".

Down by 2

"Floridas in trouble"

I like how donovan in his pre-halftime interview with Cbs, specifically pointed out that he was surprised pitt did not foul.

Probably not intentional... but for amusement purposes I want to believe it was meant to be a dig at Dixon.

Why did I let myself think Pitt wouldn't vomit all over themselves in the tournament like always.

Pitt is just folding. It's almost hard to watch. With that said, I don't want any part of FL in the tournament.

We're most likely gonna have to go through Kansas and Florida to get to Dallas. There may not be a more difficult road.

Pitt is just folding. It's almost hard to watch. With that said, I don't want any part of FL in the tournament.
Hopefully, we have no choice...they aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom