I think were ranked too low | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I think were ranked too low

I just want to make it clear that there's no other coach I'd want than JAB. He is the perfect coach for SU.

Hey if you don't think he's the best at everything then you are out of the sufan circle of trust. You are not allowed to think for yourself, I'm sorry its simply not allowed. :D

10 straight conference titles is a legit accomplishment...and since 2005 KU has only had 5 top-5 classes, at least per Sckout.

Yeah - those are fair points. I'm probably being a bit nit-picky - but I wonder how many times Izzo and Self had the best rated class in their conference vs JB over that same time.

If Self had 10 straight BE or ACC conference titles, then we'd be closer to apples to apples.

Bottom line is - They are all top 5% in the game right now. I, like you - think JB's perfect for us. Self's accent would drive me nuts. I like Izzo - but his style of play isn't what I want to watch 30+ times a year.

JB has less talent to work with on a yearly basis but still pulls wins out of his a** on a consistent basis. The man is a legend. We are ranked right I think we should be. Its still early and our team can make big gains down the stretch. One goal I want for this team and program is to beat a top Kentucky team during JB's tenure. I hate Kentucky. Imagine going through the NCAA's beating, UConn, Georgetown, Duke, and Kentucky.. dang... what a great time that would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom