I thought I heard "Buddy" cheers on tv during the BC game ... | Syracusefan.com

I thought I heard "Buddy" cheers on tv during the BC game ...

Last six games, Buddy is "en fuego" - 15 for 27, good for 55.6% from three.

Back at the beginning of the year, when people were bashing Buddy and saying he was too slow and unathletic to play at this level, I said, "Leave Buddy alone, he's got a great stroke, he shot very well against elite competition in prep school and EYBL, and he's going to win a couple games for us this year."

Go, Buddy!

I was getting gas this morning in the booming metropolis of Ocoee, TN and on the gas pump tv they were talking about " Buddy Boeheim, son of Jim Boeheim coming off the bench and scoring 13 points to help su beat boston college. Buddy has officially hit the big time :)

Last six games, Buddy is "en fuego" - 15 for 27, good for 55.6% from three.

Back at the beginning of the year, when people were bashing Buddy and saying he was too slow and unathletic to play at this level, I said, "Leave Buddy alone, he's got a great stroke, he shot very well against elite competition in prep school and EYBL, and he's going to win a couple games for us this year."

Go, Buddy!
That kind of shooting has forced opposing teams to change their D - the one that just mobs the guy bringing the ball over half-court for SU.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom