Louisville
Duke or virginia
Iowa state
Creighton

Syracuse
Michigan st
Sdst
Ucla (could also be cincinnati)

The creighton/syracuse/michigan st teams all could interchange and replace each other in the pecking order.

I live and breathe SU hoops, but if the Committee really focuses on how teams are playing now we're barely a bubble team.

osullfam said:
I live and breathe SU hoops, but if the Committee really focuses on how teams are playing now we're barely a bubble team.

Well fortunately they look at entire bodies of work

Selfishly, I just hope we play at a time that I am not at work.

Michigan is the final 1 right now

- If Michigan loses and UVA wins; UVA gets the 1
- If Michigan and UVA lose; Nova gets the 1

Other than taht I agree, but I'd like to think we're ahead of Creighton on the S-curve.

jdubs30 said:
Michigan is the final 1 right now - If Michigan loses and UVA wins; UVA gets the 1 - If Michigan and UVA lose; Nova gets the 1 Other than taht I agree, but I'd like to think we're ahead of Creighton on the S-curve.

I agree on creighton but it could go either way

No chance virginia gets the last one seed.

I agree on creighton but it could go either way

No chance virginia gets the last one seed.
So if UVA wins, Michigan loses; do you give Nova the last 1? Or is Michigan a lock?

jdubs30 said:
So if UVA wins, Michigan loses; do you give Nova the last 1? Or is Michigan a lock?

Michigan is locked into the last one seed

Marsh01 said:
Michigan is locked into the last one seed

Not if they lose.

I flip Villanova and Iowa State's seeds and with Creighton losing to PC our resume is better. I think it's Sparty or SU for that final 3 seed.

Well fortunately they look at entire bodies of work
We're 2 - 5 in the last month. 3 of the losses were to non-tourney teams. If we get a 3 or 4 seed, the other teams in our bracket will be thrilled. Hopefully we'll make them eat their glee.

:blah:

We're 2 - 5 in the last month. 3 of the losses were to non-tourney teams. If we get a 3 or 4 seed, the other teams in our bracket will be thrilled. Hopefully we'll make them eat their glee.
who cares what they think? Second, there is no way we are worse than a 4. Probably a 3. 27-5 is still 27-5.

CusefanATL said:
:blah:

Then you agree Lville should be a 1?

No chance I would want the 4 seed in the Midwest. The 2 and 3 seeds in the Midwest are going to be Kansas and Louisville.

No chance I want
1. Wichita State
2. Wisconsin/Kansas
3.Louisville
4. Syracuse

over
1. Arizona
2. Iowa State/Wisconsin
3. Wisconsin/Iowa State
4. Syracuse

No chance I would want the 4 seed in the Midwest. The 2 and 3 seeds in the Midwest are going to be Kansas and Louisville.

No chance I want
1. Wichita State
2. Wisconsin/Kansas
3.Louisville
4. Syracuse

over
1. Arizona
2. Iowa State/Wisconsin
3. Wisconsin/Iowa State
4. Syracuse

Good point on where they would put Louisville. I put them in the East creating a monster region now that I look at it (Michigan, Duke/UVA. Louisville). But it is after all the home of the weakest #1.

With Kansas as a #3 in my bracket, I can't see them resisting the urge of placing them in the same region as Wichita. I guess it would be different if Kansas was a 2.

I may go back and change it.. I am doing exactly what I said I would not to do today!! Wasting time on something not importnat.

louisville might not get Midwest 3 if iowa state is ahead of them on curve they will be #3 there with Louisville taking consolation prize #3 in msg

louisville might not get Midwest 3 if iowa state is ahead of them on curve they will be #3 there with Louisville taking consolation prize #3 in msg
Iowa State is above Nova now as a 2 seed winning the Big XII tournament. Iowa State will be the 2 seed in the West IMO and Nova 3 seed in the East.

I think they are already pegged into the 1 seed

I could see them just flipping them and Wisconsin if Michigan loses since they will both be in Milwaukee and Wisconsin's resume is pretty strong yesterday not withstanding

I think we can all agree the margin between #4 and #12 (or #13) after today's game will probably be as tight as it has ever been.

Iowa State is above Nova now as a 2 seed winning the Big XII tournament. Iowa State will be the 2 seed in the West IMO and Nova 3 seed in the East.

not according to the matrix . Nova is comfortably a 2 with Kansas, Wisconsin and duke or virginia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom