I will take a shot at this | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I will take a shot at this

I think we can all agree the margin between #4 and #12 (or #13) after today's game will probably be as tight as it has ever been.
I'd say between 7-13. Michigan, Wisconsin and Duke have separated slightly from the pack for me

Last edited:
The chair of the NCAA committee just said on CBS that 3 teams are still being considered for the final #1.

I guess they may not be lazy - now I know will update my bracket after the ACC title game.

Its either:

Michigan, Duke, Virginia
Michigan, Duke, Wisconsin

And they just said the eye test allows them to do whatever the F they want to do.

not according to the matrix . Nova is comfortably a 2 with Kansas, Wisconsin and duke or virginia
Matrix isn't the end all be all. That loss to Seton Hall on a neutral court and no wins over Creighton will ding them down to a 3 seed IMO. I like Nova, but their resume is thin IMO. They are like us if they won 1 game they would have been a 2 seed and if they go to the BET FInal then they could have been a 1 seed, but losing to SHU will give them a 3 seed in the East.

The chair of the NCAA committee just said on CBS that 3 teams are still being considered for the final #1.

I guess they may not be lazy - now I know will update my bracket after the ACC title game.

Its either:

Michigan, Duke, Virginia
Michigan, Duke, Wisconsin

And they just said the eye test allows them to do whatever the F they want to do.
If they use the eye test. Its. 1. Michigan 2. Duke if both lose 3. Louisville.

Louisville aces the eye test, but has a thin resume.

jncuse said:
The chair of the NCAA committee just said on CBS that 3 teams are still being considered for the final #1. I guess they may not be lazy - now I know will update my bracket after the ACC title game. Its either: Michigan, Duke, Virginia Michigan, Duke, Wisconsin And they just said the eye test allows them to do whatever the F they want to do.

If he said that then then I have to believe it's Michigan, Duke and UVA.

Matrix isn't the end all be all. That loss to Seton Hall on a neutral court and no wins over Creighton will ding them down to a 3 seed IMO. I like Nova, but their resume is thin IMO. They are like us if they won 1 game they would have been a 2 seed and if they go to the BET FInal then they could have been a 1 seed, but losing to SHU will give them a 3 seed in the East.

it could drop then to a 3 but it could just drop from 2 in east to 2 in south or west

If Duke wins impressively and Michigan gets waxed id strongly consider putting them as 1 and Michigan as 2 otherwise I am staying the course on my bracket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom