I worry about our lack of depth | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I worry about our lack of depth

So nobody knows the story of the 6'6 Paul Harris clone Noel Jones from the hidden mysterious island of NovaScotia...
Seriously that guy must be on both the insanity, p90x and the zumba challenge or something.

nszna.gif

11530545-large.jpg

So nobody knows the story of the 6'6 Paul Harris clone Noel Jones from the hidden mysterious island of NovaScotia...
Seriously that guy must be on both the insanity, p90x and the zumba challenge or something.

nszna.gif

11530545-large.jpg

So what you're saying is that he's getting Boeheimed when he doesn't play this season?

Not sure if hes on the team actually suathletics.com didn't list him but wow if he isn't on the basketball team he should seriously consider the football team.

also keep in mind that every poster here saying the guard depth is fine also thought fabricio would be playing in the 2012 ncaa tourney last september. you really have to prepare for the unexpected.

Not sure if hes on the team actually suathletics.com didn't list him but wow if he isn't on the basketball team he should seriously consider the football team.

Walk-ons technically have to try out in October

also keep in mind that every poster here saying the guard depth is fine also thought fabricio would be playing in the 2012 ncaa tourney last september. you really have to prepare for the unexpected.

Agree its smart to be fully prepared. However...
I doubt UK was thinking they would be missing Davis in the final four last year.
I doubt OSU was thinking they would be missing Sullinger in march last year.
Its just not good faith or hope, which is a big part of sports.

Not saying anyone has to but I think this is a better proposal.
Thets get over the prepare for the worst garbage and never think of it ever again.
Thets just hope we will win it all every year and that we will meet every expectation that is in the realm of possibility instead.

I mean if teams like MSU, Kansas and Florida can have more elite 8's then Syracuse,
and teams like Duke, UK, UNC, and Uconn can have more titles then a team like Syracuse then anything is possible.