"I'd rather wear the navy blue" | Syracusefan.com

"I'd rather wear the navy blue"

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Syracuse players had split opinions on their uniforms. Guard Dion Waiters is already a fan of bright colors, the only player on the team to wear orange socks.
“It’s different. I like the `CUSE’ (on the front) and I like the big S on the back,” he said. “It’s kind of hot, the orange and the gray.”
Forward Kris Joseph had only seen them on the Internet but didn’t like his first impression.
“It’s a different type of gray, but everyone went gray on us,” he said. “I guess it’s something new. I would rather wear the navy blue.”

As long as they play good in them I couldn't careless what they look like

I think they look pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that the player's name is printed beneath their number on the back of the jersey...pretty weird looking. Heard that they will only be wearing these uni's for the USF game. If that's the case...who the hell really cares?

Syracuse players had split opinions on their uniforms. Guard Dion Waiters is already a fan of bright colors, the only player on the team to wear orange socks.
“It’s different. I like the `CUSE’ (on the front) and I like the big S on the back,” he said. “It’s kind of hot, the orange and the gray.”
Forward Kris Joseph had only seen them on the Internet but didn’t like his first impression.
“It’s a different type of gray, but everyone went gray on us,” he said. “I guess it’s something new. I would rather wear the navy blue.”

KJo must be one of the old people.

I like KJ's little taste of poetry...:)

Yup
The old people hated the blue with a passion until the gray came out.

Very true. Change is good. Be happy we're included. Says a lot.

Meanwhile Nike could hive a crap about our fball unis and don't think kids don't notice.

This makes us "cool".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom