If a win like this can't induce some excitement for recruiting then nothing | Syracusefan.com

If a win like this can't induce some excitement for recruiting then nothing

CaliCuse

All American
like this will. A great game from our running offense should persuade some RBs to come to the Dome where that kind of field isn't going to happen.

like this will. A great game from our running offense should persuade some RBs to come to the Dome where that kind of field isn't going to happen.

We have Augustus Edwards coming in and likely Laray Smith, you are already getting your wish.

Hey Cali...we're loaded at RB.

We would like to persuade EO to jump on board as as DE or OLB.

Hey Cali...we're loaded at RB.

We would like to persuade EO to jump on board as as DE or OLB.
I want Ebo as well but I want the speed at RB that Laray can feature for us . You saw what Gulley did today. If Jerome had that kind of speed he would nave broken one to the house.Whether Morris will have the goods isn't known until maybe spring practice.We don't know if DMF will stay at RB

Maybe y0u didn't notice but Gulley did break a long one to the house as well as getting a couple other TD's. I want Laray too but Gulley is pretty fast for his size even though not as fast as as Laray curently is. Gulley has worked hard and now has got some nice power to go with his game as well. Laray not so much yet.

yes this route of WVU should enable our recruiting for this season to finish strong and bode well for our next recruiting season as well. Coach Marrone and staff have built a strong base that allows us to compete with the so-called power teams like WVU.

I want Ebo as well but I want the speed at RB that Laray can feature for us . You saw what Gulley did today. If Jerome had that kind of speed he would nave broken one to the house.Whether Morris will have the goods isn't known until maybe spring practice.We don't know if DMF will stay at RB

So...you don't know about Morris or DMF, but you do know about Laray Smith. Ok.

What we need are the Big Uglies the guys on the line to make the holes and pass block, then the big guys on the d-line with strength and speed, that's what wins games.

What we need are the Big Uglies the guys on the line to make the holes and pass block, then the big guys on the d-line with strength and speed, that's what wins games.
I could not agree more .The big uglies are the key to success of any football team.Aquality rotation keeps them fresh and strong.Even the uglies need a breather.Depth is important.

So...you don't know about Morris or DMF, but you do know about Laray Smith. Ok.
and the year before that he didn't know about how Jerome and PTG would play, but he knew Morris and DMF would be amazing... And the year before that he didn't know how Bailey would play but he did know that AAM deserved 44... And the year before that lather rinse repeat.

I'm not sure about the current recruits but I hope it starts getting the 7th graders and above to start thinking Orange and how exciting it would be to wear orange.

I'm not sure about the current recruits but I hope it starts getting the 7th graders and above to start thinking Orange and how exciting it would be to wear orange.
As crazy as that sounds, it's spot on. It's about rebranding the program to those who've only known of SU football being a punching bag. The 3.4 rating shows that people definitely tuned in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom