If anyone watched ABC's show "9 last night | Syracusefan.com

If anyone watched ABC's show "9 last night

CaliCuse

All American
There was a scene when a guy and girl were leaving a restaurant and they were outside waiting for th valet attendant to bring his car. When it showed up it was a Delorean.That car is the one in my avatar and owned by my son also in the avatar picture. He owns two Deloreans and the second. one is an identical twin to the Back to the Future original now in the Universal museum on displayThe copy car is going to be used in a commercial to be shown next month.When Terry bought the two Deloreans he had no idea they were going to be money makers for him. I believe the car is going to be used by a nation al corporation that used to be big in Syracuse . No not Carrier.:eek: BTW I don't watch that show Mistress so I'll have to catch it on-demand. I :p its funny that his cars are going national before he does or will soon.

ABC show 9? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about Cali, more so than usual.

ABC show 9? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about Cali, more so than usual.
I don' blame you the subjec line is something I haven't figured out how to correct. How that happened, I don't know. The show was on ABC called "Mistresses" and my son's stock Delorean made its appearance. It was kind of a surprise to him as well. He wasn't told when it would air. That part isn't important because the check cleared. Both Delorens are registered with a company that provides productions with period and or specialty automobiles. His investment has proven to be a positive bonus for him. I had no idea that this kind of thing was a thriving business in Hollywood.:crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom