If - IF - Howard is gone at end of season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If - IF - Howard is gone at end of season

Also, if he does leave, who is going to play PG next year? Hope for another last minute transfer?

I just want to know what recruit it was.

I need this melt down, I deserve it.

Really wish these conversations could share what is rumored/known about Howard. Tired of this nonsense.
Howard will not be back next year. As to why you think you deserve to know the details, not sure. If it bothers you that much... maybe stay away from this thread?

Howard will not be back next year. As to why you think you deserve to know the details, not sure. If it bothers you that much... maybe stay away from this thread?

He knows the details is what he is saying and wishes he could share, but can't...think you misreadunderstoodinterpreted what he was saying...

If franky does leave we will need to nab a PG though. And a little bit of everything else...

Battle lydon PC, sibde, brisset Moyer

Take away battle and Lydon depending on if they leave...and omg that's scary

Take away battle and Lydon depending on if they leave...and omg that's scary
If Lydon leaves as expected, we might as well just send battle to Michigan and cancel next season. Put the cranes inside the dome and expedite the roof reno.

Get ride of him. Yes, we have no point guards going into next season and I've argued all year for the necessity of him getting playing time to give next year a shot.

Doesn't matter.

The only thing that'll make us worse than not having experience at the 1 is having a total head case at the 1 and a should-be captain driving a wedge in team chem. Move on and figure this out.

I know what happened. Frank learned some warlock voodoo magic and took over Grayson Allen's brain and made him trip people and then completely wig out on the sidelines. K found out from his hospital bed, contacted his good buddy JB and now Howard has to serve the rest of his suspension!

In all seriousness, if whatever Frank did is bad enough where people are saying he's done and his days are numbered. Then why even bother playing him at all. Tyus is a better backup pg anyway. Roll with those six and hope and pray for no foul trouble or injuries. We are a long shot to really compete anyway, so go big or go home.

I still have this sinking feeling that Tyus will not be back anyway, so let's see what he can do as a lead guard. His future ceiling is so high!

Does it have anything to do with a certain recruit for whom all the coach love might have Frank "green" with envy?

Spoiler Alert... for those starting on page 1 and reading all the way through hoping that you will learn what Howie did, you won't learn jack. All this thread did for me was make me thirsty.

That's why we need the pay board. It served a purpose for people to play "who's got the best source" game with each other and not annoy the rest of us with the "I know something" but can't say type of posts.

More fun times as a Syracuse fan. Not sure what we have to do to get into the club, but I get it. The future looks so bright anyway. Pretty sure that I can read between the lines, so thanks Frank.

Though, I have no clue. This is getting old, as it looks like we are climbing uphill for the foreseeable future. I'll be there, but whatever happened isn't much help. At least we have 2003.

So far the options are
1 He is not smart enough
2 He shared proprietary info with outsiders
3- He doesn't get along with teammates
4- He is over his head
5- He sabotaged recruits
6- He has a bad attitude
7- He doesn't click with Boeheim
8- He can't play the zone

Did I miss anything?

I gather #5 was involved somehow. It's something that wouldn't interest the NCAA but would be a reason why JB would be mad at him and that he might leave after the season.

The worst thing you can do to someone is to imply he did something bad but not say what. You wind up walking through the funhouse mirrors at a carnival imagining what it could be. Even in politics, as bad as that gets, people are specific about their allegations, even if they are false.

Get ride of him. Yes, we have no point guards going into next season and I've argued all year for the necessity of him getting playing time to give next year a shot.

Doesn't matter.

The only thing that'll make us worse than not having experience at the 1 is having a total head case at the 1 and a should-be captain driving a wedge in team chem. Move on and figure this out.
I don't agree Trueblue. I don't know any of the details, but this is a 20 year old kid. Good people make mistakes, and he was benched completely for 2 games. His team and coach seem to have his back, so whatever happened must have been forgivable. As long as he isn't putting the team in jeopardy of some violations, we shouldn't run him out of town. Especially considering our team will be down to the studs next year.

I don't agree Trueblue. I don't know any of the details, but this is a 20 year old kid. Good people make mistakes, and he was benched completely for 2 games. His team and coach seem to have his back, so whatever happened must have been forgivable. As long as he isn't putting the team in jeopardy of some violations, we shouldn't run him out of town. Especially considering our team will be down to the studs next year.

Technically, he was suspended longer than Grayson Allen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom