If - IF - Howard is gone at end of season

Discussion in 'Syracuse Basketball Board' started by Newhouser, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SWC75

SWC75 Bored Historian

I gather #5 was involved somehow. It's something that wouldn't interest the NCAA but would be a reason why JB would be mad at him and that he might leave after the season.

The worst thing you can do to someone is to imply he did something bad but not say what. You wind up walking through the funhouse mirrors at a carnival imagining what it could be. Even in politics, as bad as that gets, people are specific about their allegations, even if they are false.

2. Cuse House

Cuse House All Conference

I don't agree Trueblue. I don't know any of the details, but this is a 20 year old kid. Good people make mistakes, and he was benched completely for 2 games. His team and coach seem to have his back, so whatever happened must have been forgivable. As long as he isn't putting the team in jeopardy of some violations, we shouldn't run him out of town. Especially considering our team will be down to the studs next year.

3. HoustonCuse

HoustonCuse Hall of Fame

Technically, he was suspended longer than Grayson Allen...

Ryand877 and Cuse House like this.
  4. Fly Rodder

Fly Rodder Lord of the Sebouillia

Who do you mean by "we"?

Cuse House likes this.
  5. Edfromsodus

Edfromsodus Walk On

Frank played well yesterday. Give the kid a break.

6. DoctorBombay

DoctorBombay All Conference

Been a poster for a long time (both the old and new boards), and no, I'm NOT a "pay-sider" who knows the many ins-n-outs of certain situations.
    Not for nothing, and not directed to the OP, but these- "We're so much better than you guys because we know something you don't know" threads, are beyond annoying.
    I haven't bothered to read through this entire thread, but for the life of me, I can't understand why the mods simply don't lock these up. Either you tell the rest of the "commoners" what is being hinted at, or you lock the thread and kill the idle speculation.
    It does more harm to the program, JB, the team, Frank Howard, AND this forum, click-bait be damned, to simply leave us guessing and thinking the worst. This forum is better than that...or at least it SHOULD be.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  7. realorange

realorange All American

Unlimited Likes for Doctor Bombay.

Certain posters have really gotten over the top in coming down on Howard. They are doing more harm to the program than Howard because it's obvious what those posters are doing.

Just leave it guys. You aren't saying anymore today than a week ago. And who really cares unless you work for Entertainment Tonight or WikiLeaks.