If it is found James cheated... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

If it is found James cheated...

It is silly to compare anyone to Biden, The man doesn't even know how many letters are in the word JOBS. "I have three letters for you, J O B S."
Oh gee is this the politics board? I like Joe who is far more intelligent than his occasional misspeaks would seem to make people think. Especially those of the other less tolerated letters (TEA) and (GOP) My reaction to both :cool: is (URP).

I think you are wrong on this, Alaska. James was recruited in the class with Kris Joseph & Mookie Jones. I believe that he graduated that year from Bayside Cardozo, a well regarded public school. He chose to attend Notre Dame Prep for a year in order to hone his hoop skills and gain some maturity. He didn't attend ND for academic purposes
I wish some people would research facts before talking about something that they know nothing about.

Newsweek only rated Cardozo as top 100 high schools in the United States, just not good enough. Should have made top 20!
Definitely not good enough. If James went to UK, UK's boosters couldn't pay enough to make him meet SEC academic standards according to some. dontbelieve2.png

Oh gee is this the politics board? I like Joe who is far more intelligent than his occasional misspeaks would seem to make people think. Especially those of the other less tolerated letters (TEA) and (GOP) My reaction to both :cool: is (URP).

high achievement does not require high intelligence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom