if Kaleb had done this all season | Syracusefan.com

if Kaleb had done this all season

jordoo

Living Legend
What Kaleb did in the 2nd half is what this team has needed all season since Rak started getting the double and triple team. Having BJ making 3's in the same game was great but Kaleb being a huge threat in the lane and driving to go with Cooney's shooting threat and Mike's all around game makes it easy picking for one of them. Often times Rak didn't even need a touch just a high screen and the defense left the ball handler.

BC didn't guard him very well, but he still played a mostly outstanding game. We have seen flashes of his driving ability at times this year, but tonight he was ready to shoot after the first few minutes of the game. He still makes too many bad mistakes getting caught in the air, but hopefully he learns and uses tonight as a springboard.

What Kaleb did in the 2nd half is what this team has needed all season since Rak started getting the double and triple team. Having BJ making 3's in the same game was great but Kaleb being a huge threat in the lane and driving to go with Cooney's shooting threat and Mike's all around game makes it easy picking for one of them. Often times Rak didn't even need a touch just a high screen and the defense left the ball handler.
Jordoo your the Man Brother!

Looked like a real player but BC's defense was awful in the 2nd half

BC didn't guard him very well, but he still played a mostly outstanding game. We have seen flashes of his driving ability at times this year, but tonight he was ready to shoot after the first few minutes of the game. He still makes too many bad mistakes getting caught in the air, but hopefully he learns and uses tonight as a springboard.

BC didn't guard dribble penetration for anyone, especially in the second half. Several times nobody bothered to stop the ball and let someone get all the way to the rim for uncontested layups / dunks. I'll take a breakdown in fundamental principles from an opponent however. You could see the confidence growing in guys like Joesph and Johnson - hopefully a springboard for the remainder of this season...

I only caught most of the 2nd half. when I turned the game on, KJ (and BJ too) were playing how I hoped they would. thats a big step up from where they had been playing. more than baby steps

bob-wiley-dont-hassle-me-costume-1.jpg

They gambled by collapsing heavy inside. Kaleb answered the call and performed. The part I liked most about it was he didn't just exploit their defense, but he got extremely aggressive. There were a couple of short jumpers, the two dunks, and he just looked like he was ready to play. My guess is he had some family there and it helped get him jacked up

I only caught most of the 2nd half. when I turned the game on, KJ (and BJ too) were playing how I hoped they would. thats a big step up from where they had been playing. more than baby steps

bob-wiley-dont-hassle-me-costume-1.jpg
Will the young boys be able to play like this against D-1 competition?
One of the funniest movies ever.

They gambled by collapsing heavy inside. Kaleb answered the call and performed. The part I liked most about it was he didn't just exploit their defense, but he got extremely aggressive. There were a couple of short jumpers, the two dunks, and he just looked like he was ready to play. My guess is he had some family there and it helped get him jacked up

BC collapsed inside when Rak had the ball. JB responded by spreading the floor (great move). BC went out with them (except for a weakside hedge to Rak). G and Joseph drove hard to the rim, with TC and BJ on wings for kicks out.

Will the young boys be able to play like this against D-1 competition?
One of the funniest movies ever.

we'll see, but if they do (or play close) tonight will be pointed to as a reason why

baby steps to the elevator, baby steps on the elevator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom