If Rutgers beats WVU... | Syracusefan.com

If Rutgers beats WVU...

Is this the WVa-RU game thread?

G. Smith drops the ball, lol.

WVa guy bounces off Sanu, double lol.

Playing "We're Not Gonna Take It" to a 1/3rd filled stadium after an 80-yard TD, upper case LOL. Been there before.

(Hope everyone on the coast is okay, stay off the roads folks)

Looks like your life call is going to go down to the wire. Rutgers answers WV's answer to Rutgers' answer.

"don't go to RU the weather sucks!" Bet evryone wishes they were playing this one in a dome.

Wow - I would have thought this game (in the wind and snow) had 10-7 written all over it. Now WV 21-17 with 13 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr.

If Rutgers gets the BE BCS spot, I won't be upset. Watching Rutgers in the Sugar Bowl vs the loser of LSU/Alabama would make my holiday season. Watching a pissed off Nick Saban put a 70 spot on them in front of the world might be all I want for Christmas.

Mind you I'm not rooting for Rutgers to get the BCS spot, but if they did I could live with it knowing what the result will be in the end!

If Rutgers gets the BE BCS spot, I won't be upset. Watching Rutgers in the Sugar Bowl vs the loser of LSU/Alabama would make my holiday season. Watching a pissed off Nick Saban put a 70 spot on them in front of the world might be all I want for Christmas.

Mind you I'm not rooting for Rutgers to get the BCS spot, but if they did I could live with it knowing what the result will be in the end!

Hahaha. Good point

Sometimes I wonder if there's a worse coach in America than Schiano. I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

I can think of one;)...how soon we forget
You cannot be referring to our guy. Louisville has been outrecruiting us for damn sure especially last year,I believe. These kids need to realize that putting on the pads and helmet and running out of a tunnel is not nearly enough in Div1 football. They have no idea. I might be thinking we need another OC but the defense wasn't much better. Why didn't Shafer go with the same tactics as last week? The pressure today was mediocre at best.;)

You cannot be referring to our guy. Louisville has been outrecruiting us for damn sure especially last year,I believe. These kids need to realize that putting on the pads and helmet and running out of a tunnel is not nearly enough in Div1 football. They have no idea. I might be thinking we need another OC but the defense wasn't much better. Why didn't Shafer go with the same tactics as last week? The pressure today was mediocre at best.;)
medium_grobfired.jpg

Uh oh. Somebody call 690West's house. Make sure he answers.

Maybe a goofy question but why can a FG/xp holder run when thier knee is already down when they have the ball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom