If Sean Miller isn’t on an FBI wiretap ESPN needs to be punished big time. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

If Sean Miller isn’t on an FBI wiretap ESPN needs to be punished big time.

Be fair though. ESPN jumped the gun on this story and have had to
Change it twice.
I don’t believe Miller is clean but I believe ESPN just like Bernie Fine after Gerry Sandusky missing that story jumped the gun to be part of it.
I don’t think the FBI wiretap is what Schalbach claims.
Yeah, it comes down to the wiretap, no disagreement there.

Only after the defendant is charged, has plead and even then, there has to be formal request by the defendant before access would be provided by the government.
To be more accurate, has pled not guilty.

I agree, his silence early on tells alot. This is a process and these coaches buy time to get their teams ready for a tourney run knowing it will probably be over a year before facts are heard. Difference here, this is the FBI and what are they waiting for if they already have evidence? Weird.
He said he’d be vindicated about 12 hours after the story broke. An odd way to put it, but it was clear

He said he’d be vindicated about 12 hours after the story broke. An odd way to put it, but it was clear

Oh really? OK, I thought i read that this was his first public statement since the story broke.

They’re going to be THEEEEEEN
It'll be interesting how many five stars Arizona lands without Book there and increased NCAA scrutiny. I'm sure their classes won't suffer at all ...

Ped St

The fact that Zona's board of trustees is allowing him to coach leads me to believe the ESPN report is a farce. If Zona had any inkling that the report was legit, theres no doubt they would suspend/fire Miller immediately.