IF the ACC breaks up, what are the likely outcomes for Syracuse? | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

IF the ACC breaks up, what are the likely outcomes for Syracuse?

Details about the proposed Super League:

This won't happen, of course, but it's an interesting concept. The geographically realigned divisions are great, but would need some tweaking (for example, there's no way Florida allows itself to be placed in a quasi-ACC). The rules for revenue sharing by player class are fascinating (and clearly intended to keep guys in school as long as possible).

I could live with this.

Sure, there are things to be worked out (Florida, as Scooch says, wouldn't like it). And I'm not sure the B1G/SEC would ever agree to it. But it "solves" many of the problems we see today - capless NIL, wild west/free agency feel of the landscape, compensation for SA's (lol), compensation for schools losing SA's, etc.

And, of course, UConn not being mentioned in the top tier of the also-ran schools.

I could live with this.

Sure, there are things to be worked out (Florida, as Scooch says, wouldn't like it). And I'm not sure the B1G/SEC would ever agree to it. But it "solves" many of the problems we see today - capless NIL, wild west/free agency feel of the landscape, compensation for SA's (lol), compensation for schools losing SA's, etc.

And, of course, UConn not being mentioned in the top tier of the also-ran schools.
If UF was honest it would be great for them though. They would have a much easier chance to win.

You can't leave out Cincy and UCF. Both won the Golden Ticket out of AAC land.

I think the relegation conference is kinda cool. It would drive some eyeballs to games we normally don't watch.
Where do they fit then? Not going to have an 8th conference just for them.

If UF was honest it would be great for them though. They would have a much easier chance to win.
Agree, but my guess is they would feel as if they're being relegated.
1713363030602.gif