If UNC wins this one... | Syracusefan.com

If UNC wins this one...

RichmondCuse

Walk On
We will be a 4 and they will be the 5 in our bracket, setting up the 2nd round matchup. You can absolutely take that to the bank.

We will be a 4 and they will be the 5 in our bracket, setting up the 2nd round matchup. You can absolutely take that to the bank.
I don't really want to play them right now but I'm not sure I want to play OK. State in Austin either as Lunardi has it. At least the UNC game should be entertaining because I think defense for them is pretty much optional. James get your gun ready.

Didn't Lunardi have them as an 8? Do they really jump 3 seedlines with this win?

I don't really want to play them right now but I'm not sure I want to play OK. State in Austin either as Lunardi has it. At least the UNC game should be entertaining because I think defense for them is pretty much optional. James get your gun ready.

I think it is pretty clear that we don't want to play strong defensive teams - we can handle strong offensive teams.

I think it is pretty clear that we don't want to play strong defensive teams - we can handle strong offensive teams.
Agreed. Give me an offensive minded team that takes breaks on defensive as opposed to a defensive minded team that makes you scratch and claw for every bucket.

I would think it would be tough (but not impossible) for UNC to climb to a 5. Most likely a 6, but who really knows. Definitely either a 5 or a 6.

Didn't Lunardi have them as an 8? Do they really jump 3 seedlines with this win?
As of this morning he has them as the top 7 and said with a win today they could move up 5 spots which would make them the last 5

LOL a 5 seed? Dude stop it. North Carolina most definitely a tournament team, but their best non-conference wins are against UNLV, would be 1-4 against Duke and Miami, 1-1 against NC State, 1-1 against Virginia, 2-0 against Maryland and your moving them up to the 5 line stop it.
Louisville
Gonzaga
Indiana
Kansas
Duke
Miami
Ohio State
Georgetown
Kansas State
Michigan State
New Mexico
Florida
Syracuse
Michigan
Marquette
St. Louis
Wisconsin
Arizona
Oklahoma State
Butler
VCU
Pitt

There is 22 teams with clear resumes above UNC tell me how 1 win against Miami gets them from the 8/9 line to the 5 line. They could move up the 7 line or 6 line.

My 4s are Kansas St, Syracuse, St Louis, UM / Wisconsin

Next in line - are Marquette, Zona, Oklaoma St. IMO last 5 seed is totally open. Could be UNC, but very unlikely.

In terms of matchin teams on 4/5 line. Its extremely difficult. Your just tryin to fit the puzzle to follow bracket rules. Note -- committee doesnt start bracket until afternoon.

Take an s-curve, and fit the teams on a bracket once. Its not easy to create perfect fits in opponents.

LOL a 5 seed? Dude stop it. North Carolina most definitely a tournament team, but their best non-conference wins are against UNLV, would be 1-4 against Duke and Miami, 1-1 against NC State, 1-1 against Virginia, 2-0 against Maryland and your moving them up to the 5 line stop it.
Louisville
Gonzaga
Indiana
Kansas
Duke
Miami
Ohio State
Georgetown
Kansas State
Michigan State
New Mexico
Florida
Syracuse
Michigan
Marquette
St. Louis
Wisconsin
Arizona
Oklahoma State
Butler
VCU
Pitt

There is 22 teams with clear resumes above UNC tell me how 1 win against Miami gets them from the 8/9 line to the 5 line. They could move up the 7 line or 6 line.
Calm down, I'm not moving them anywhere, Lunardi said this morning it was possible. He gets paid to do this.

My 4s are Kansas St, Syracuse, St Louis, UM / Wisconsin

Next in line - are Marquette, Zona, Oklaoma St. IMO last 5 seed is totally open. Could be UNC, but very unlikely.

In terms of matchin teams on 4/5 line. Its extremely difficult. Your just tryin to fit the puzzle to follow bracket rules. Note -- committee doesnt start bracket until afternoon.
VCU or Butler will be a 5 seed jncuse, the A-10 is going to get respect. Butler may have What losses but beating UNC and Indiana on neutral courts are better than anything UNC has done.

Louisville
Gonzaga
Indiana
Kansas
Duke
Miami
Ohio State
Georgetown
Kansas State
Michigan State
New Mexico
Florida
Syracuse
Michigan
Marquette
St. Louis
Wisconsin
Arizona
Oklahoma State
Butler
VCU
Pitt

Oh and your last three are not even close to being "clearly" ahead of UNC

Calm down, I'm not moving them anywhere, Lunardi said this morning it was possible. He gets paid to do this.
Sorry, I went crazy I live in Charlotte and have to deal with Tar Heels idiots. I just don't think they can be a 5 seed. Oregon even has a better resume. North Carolina just wants away from the 8-9 game.

Oh and your last three are not even close to being "clearly" ahead of UNC
Butler beat UNC on a neutral court and beat Indiana in Indianapolis they have a better resume than UNC even if UNC beats Miami in a pseudo home game in Greensboro.

Butler beat UNC on a neutral court and beat Indiana in Indianapolis they have a better resume than UNC even if UNC beats Miami in a pseudo home game in Greensboro.
Fair enough, I was simply relaying that Lunardi indicated they could move ahead of vcu, butler and Pitt if they beat Miami today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom