If you are an opportunist and optimist the SU , OC positions is one of the best jobs still open | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you are an opportunist and optimist the SU , OC positions is one of the best jobs still open

Respectfully if the SU OC job opening is one of the best still open, then I should be dating Megan Fox in this world too

I mentioned that the first one left on his own, and I agree that's not remotely a negative for Dino. You want your good coordinators to be attractive and it's a sign that the HC had good judgement. Lynch is still on the staff, but he didn't work out at OC.

I'm not so much sure that Dino is willing to change as much as he has been told that he has to make changes. There is a difference. Of course, that is not for us to know. Or not for me to know, anyway. In a way, he is fortunate that he has been allowed to keep his job long enough to make those changes. Not all coaches are under these circumstances..

I think my point, however, is that 4 OC's in 7 years is abnormal for any program unless you have had a lot of guys moving on to better positions. We have not.

I have long since divested myself of faith in Dino. I always thought that the whole "belief without evidence" thing was great for someone applying for a clergy position but nothing more than a sales pitch for a football coach. Still, Dino is still with us and I want him to be successful...wildly successful in fact, because that means SU will be wildly successful and that is all that matters to me. I hope he pulls a rabbit out of his hat on this hire. Fingers crossed but I will need evidence because my faith is shaken.
Lynch was also terrible 2 years as OL coach. He should have been let go a few years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom